Checking out a tour company in Rome, Italy Tours EU

ptmark6

Has anyone taken day tours with this company, Italy Tours EU, and how were they to work with. Were the tours and the guides worth while. I guess I am hesitant about paying with a credit card up front. In the past I have been able to take tours and pay at the date of the tour in cash. What have been your experiences. I would appreciate some feedback.

Edited by ptmark6
I left out important information.

Has anyone taken day tours with this company, Italy Tours EU, and how were they to work with. Were the tours and the guides worth while. I guess I am hesitant about paying with a credit card up front. In the past I have been able to take tours and pay at the date of the tour in cash. What have been your experiences. I would appreciate some feedback.

You may be able to get a better response if you post on the Ports of call, Italy Ports Board?

This would increase the pool of potential respondents.

You should never pay upfront but only on the day of the tour at the end. Now sure what you are looking for, but RomeinLimo.com is known to be good as is ThroughEternity.com.

In May 2016 we used the Roman Guy for four tours in Rome and a private guide in Pompeii. All of our tours were excellent. All guides were university educated with extensive tour guide experience. I highly recommend the Roman Guy. Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. I have recommended them to friends who had the same experience we did.

We have used Rome in Limo for four tours. Absolutely love them. Very easy to work with and so very accommodating to our special requests. Our drivers have all been so much fun to ride with and provide a lot of insight to what you are seeing. Highly recommend them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have used Rome in Limo for four tours. Absolutely love them. Very easy to work with and so very accommodating to our special requests. Our drivers have all been so much fun to ride with and provide a lot of insight to what you are seeing. Highly recommend them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Another vote for Romeinlimo. They were excellent for Florence-Pisa and also for Rome

While in the Amalfi coast we used Sorento 1st Choice and liked them a lot as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk