Royal Suite Renderings/Photos

jv_nyc

Booked a Royal Suite and below are the photos/renderings that are showing up in the reservation. It looks so pretty! I'm also including photos of the amenities list.

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-16%20at%206.56.29%20PM_zpsp8sqzd0e.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-16%20at%206.56.41%20PM_zps1wvavug6.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-16%20at%206.56.50%20PM_zpszdlsoohs.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-16%20at%206.57.49%20PM_zpsazicdh3l.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-16%20at%206.58.04%20PM_zpskhuihbqk.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-16%20at%206.58.13%20PM_zpsrupqtwr6.png

• 1 month later...

<p>I think most of the floor plans and renderings I have seen might be mislabeled. They make more sense as celebrity suites not Royal suites. Every site picture (on Deck plan sites that match up with those above) I've found shows the royals as having sun rooms with balconies that have no Whirlpool. Think these are CS pics. Although I'd be shocked if celebrity had a mistake on their website lol...</p>

<p>I think most of the floor plans and renderings I have seen might be mislabeled. They make more sense as celebrity suites not Royal suites. Every site picture (on Deck plan sites that match up with those above) I've found shows the royals as having sun rooms with balconies that have no Whirlpool. Think these are CS pics. Although I'd be shocked if celebrity had a mistake on their website lol...</p>

Thanks Crewjay - I'm with you; it's hard to know exactly what we're going to get, but we'll love it no matter what. I don't know Celebrity's cabins as well I as know Royal Caribbean's, so I trust you if you think these are Celebrity Suite pics. Glad I grabbed them too because when I access my reservation on the new website, the photos are no longer accessible.

This looks like the Royal Suite diagram on the site I got to for cruise deck plans. I see the footboard with TV cutout, the dining table, the white coffee table, and the step up to the bathtub on the cabin diagram just as shown in this picture. It looks lovely.

Looks nice and I am sure it will be awesome in person, but something about the decor/ colors seem cold, hard surfaced and not very plush or comfy...guess I prefer warmer tones like the S class decor..

Thanks for posting,

Although the pictures look very nice, the main thing that disappoints is the proposed size of the balcony for the RS on the Edge.

72 sq ft! That's so small!

Some verandah category cabins on other lines have a bigger balcony then that!

For that reason alone, I won't book a RS on an Edge class ship.

Although the pictures look very nice, the main thing that disappoints is the proposed size of the balcony for the RS on the Edge.

72 sq ft! That's so small!

Some verandah category cabins on other lines have a bigger balcony then that!

For that reason alone, I won't book a RS on an Edge class ship.

And where is the whirlpool (hot tub) on the verandah that is listed in the special amenities for the Royal suite?

I agree that the verandah looks really small compared to the Royals on S-class ships!

After taking another look at the Royal suite depictions, it does look like the layout of the verandah is quite similar to that of the Celebrity suite which has a loggia. That would explain why the verandah is only 72 sq ft as the other half of the verandah is enclosed.

Perhaps these pictures are earlier versions of the Royal suite and not the final product?

I still like the design of the Royals, especially the window in the bathroom, where you can probably take a bath while watching the sea go by. 😊

Looks beautiful Does it have a guest bathroom?

According to the floor plan, there appears to be a 1/2 bath. No mention of it in the description though. Fingers crossed that there ends up being one!