Terrace Grill/Dive In on NA

SS Exeter

There was a Dive In on the NA in November.

It may seem like a silly thing - but I am sooo happy to hear that.

Is it just by aft of the pool before you enter the Buffett?

The Dive-In in our humble opinion serves the Best burgers and fries at sea - or most places on land.:D

Does the Terrace Grill have Dive-In Hamburgers and French Fries? I do not see a Dive-In on the deck plans - if there are no Dive-Inn Burgers and fries - we will be crushed.....:o

It's opposite the Lido bar.

It's opposite the Lido bar.

Starboard side, mid-ship, just as you exit from the Lido pool area to the mid-ship elevators. I love the burgers, fries (with cheese on them), and the frizzled onions. OMG! Do NOT tell my cardiologist!

Starboard side, mid-ship, just as you exit from the Lido pool area to the mid-ship elevators. I love the burgers, fries (with cheese on them), and the frizzled onions. OMG! Do NOT tell my cardiologist!

LOL!!!!:D

My PCP and my cardiologist needs to remain in the dark as well!

Something that I really like about the need to use the pager is that it works anywhere on the Lido Deck, inside or out. One can go into the Lido Restaurant, if desired, obtain a table and get other foods and beverages to complete your meal while waiting for the beeps to come.

The teenagers in my group were able to finish three burgers in one sitting. These burgers and fries are vastly superior to the "name brand" ones on other cruise lines.

Here is a link to the Dive In menus on the NA:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/photo-reviews/ms-nieuw-amsterdam-on-board-images/nieuw-amsterdam-dining-2/nieuw-amsterdam-dining-dive-in/

The teenagers in my group were able to finish three burgers in one sitting. These burgers and fries are vastly superior to the "name brand" ones on other cruise lines.

This has been my experience as well. "Name Brand" on a sister CCL cruise line is way over-hyped for an inferior burger and limp fries.

Oh my----all this talk of hot dogs and fries---my NA cruise is still a week away and I can feel myself gaining weight already!!

So guess we should not mention the pizza, salad and dessert station on the aft deck too? Or the taco/nacho bar by the pool. But the NA also has very good sushi and the two salad bars. Courage, you can do it. (But why?) :hearteyes:

So guess we should not mention the pizza, salad and dessert station on the aft deck too? Or the taco/nacho bar by the pool. But the NA also has very good sushi and the two salad bars. Courage, you can do it. (But why?) :hearteyes:

Here is the menu for NY Pizza on the aft Lido deck:

IMG_0697-Large.jpg

If you are looking for nachos on the Nieuw Amsterdam, you will find them in the Lido Market at the same station that serves crepes for breakfast.

IMG_0821-Large.jpg