Towel Animals

john watson

Actually we did get a very simple stingray towel animal on a Sun cruise we did last year. We'd both come down with a nasty flu that was doing the rounds on that cruise and one night our steward decided to cheer us up with the stingray. He used the chocolates as eyes. Very sweet of him, I thought.

Has anybody been less than satisfied with the quality of the product in this area. Last cruise I felt a bit let down with the steward's "straight snake". I even left my sunglasses out near a coat hanger but was unsuccessful in attracting a gorilla. Finally I confronted him on the issue and on the last day he had done a "manta ray" which I congratulated him on. Turned out my daughter had thrown a towel on the bed.

Regards John

You are worried about towel animals, PLEASE!!!

I had a towel animal on my bed one night and it was snoring all night long. But she was really good looking. :D :D :D

Tony

I hope your wife doesn't see this post... :eek:

I agree with those who commented that towel animals are the exception on any Princess cruise. Carnival is known for their critters and there is a book that can be purchased showing how to make the various animals, some require more three or four towels. The towels are easy to fold, and my monkey and dog have never failed to catch the amusement of the Cabin Stewart and their friends. They do not mind providing the extra towels, however most are not trained in this area. Happy Sailing.

I'm sorry - you meant your comfort towel animal, didn't you?

Perhaps it wipes up after messes. That would definitely be a service towel animal rather than a comfort towel animal.

Haha, glad to see it an april fools thread! I do feel bad for the employees who do take their time out to do this (even at resorts). I couldn't care less for them as long as I have fresh towels, I am good. I went on MSC and the cleaner folded all my messy clothes on the couch - felt bad that I folded everything before the room got cleaned. Ugh :/

I once was on a cruise where the towel animals came alive during the night. I definitely tipped extra!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wasn't on CC yesterday so I didn't see this thread. So job well done. Like that Russian embassy employee who programmed their phones especially for the day and the current issue with spying.