Allure -Soda Package

Hi bit confused with the tipping..... so if it's a self service machine how do I get charged a tip? what if I don't have cash on me?

When you have a drink package (which you must have to use the self-service machine), your tips are charged when you initially purchase thr package. No more tips are charged when you order (or serve yourself) beverages.

When you have a drink package (which you must have to use the self-service machine), your tips are charged when you initially purchase thr package. No more tips are charged when you order (or serve yourself) beverages.

ah I see, so the price I pay online is all I need to pay - is that on any drinks package? sorry new to all this so probably a stupid question!!:D

ah I see, so the price I pay online is all I need to pay - is that on any drinks package? sorry new to all this so probably a stupid question!!:D

Yes, same on any of the unlimited beverage packages.

Wrong!

You will get soda from a can if you ask for it - not all soda flavours are in the fountain - such as Diet Spite or Coke Zero

That's not the norm, you may get a can depending on waiter. Supposed to be fountain only...

Hated those f... damn cups! To large, leak (the seal in mine was deficient). I use a cane and my other hand is too small to take along this monstruosity.

You need one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Belt-Clip-Cup-Holder-Navy/dp/B00EN46M38/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1491185507&sr=8-2&keywords=cup+holder+for+belt

• 3 weeks later...