Does someone have a phone number of a crown and anchor person in the US?

Only number I have: 800-526-9723.

Supposedly, if you call during normal US business hours, you get the call center in Oregon. Don't know if this has changed lately.

Supposedly, if you call during normal US business hours, you get the call center in Oregon. Don't know if this has changed lately.

When I called during business hours to book a family cruise I got a foreign call center.

I was so frustrated that I was ready to hang up.

That was trying to call the D+ desk

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

When I called during business hours to book a family cruise I got a foreign call center.

I was so frustrated that I was ready to hang up.

That was trying to call the D+ desk

I wonder what they would do if we ask to be transferred to the Oregon call center.

I called C&A twice before booking my Oasis cruise. I called while at work so between 9 am - 4 pm and got a foreign country.

When I questioned why I couldn't see PR cabins available for any sailing in August (it ended up being a RCCL or browser problem that some had talked about on here), the C&A rep. told me that possibly they were reallocated as Ocean View Cabins. I said thanks and hung up. That is when I called the second time and still got a foreign country.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

How do you know that you got a foreign call center, I have called multiple times and have no idea where my call went, most of the times the reps were very helpful if they were not I hung up and call again.

After dialing this number when the recorded message starts playing you hit #9...or at least that's how I assume I'm getting the D+ desk/rep. And yes, always call during normal business hours.

It's a long story' date=' but I need to talk with someone that is not a rep in a foreign country that can do something to actually help me. Can anyone help?[/quote']

Whenever i have phoned from the UK it has always been an American person who answers.

43 cruises and counting.

Bob,

Would you know how to reach the Dining room manager or the Concierge on Jewel of the Seas??? I know all the ships share the same email format, but for the life of me I can't remember it. I figured if anyone would know, you would! Thanks for your help!

Bob,

Would you know how to reach the Dining room manager or the Concierge on Jewel of the Seas??? I know all the ships share the same email format, but for the life of me I can't remember it. I figured if anyone would know, you would! Thanks for your help!

Concierge email info is in this document:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

No matter which company I'm calling, if I'm connected with a rep in another country, I ask to speak with someone in the US and am usually successful. No offense to those foreign workers but they work off of a script. If you need help with anything other than a very basic issue, chances are you wont get the results you need.

No matter which company I'm calling, if I'm connected with a rep in another country, I ask to speak with someone in the US and am usually successful. No offense to those foreign workers but they work off of a script. If you need help with anything other than a very basic issue, chances are you wont get the results you need.
My problem is that I can't understand what they are saying.:mad:

• 3 months later...

Sorry to bring an old thread back up. Does anyone have a number to reach the US Call Center? I keep getting the Guatemala Call Center and they're no help. I tried during regular business hours too and no luck. I also tried dialing #9 above and no luck either. Thanks in advance.

Sorry to bring an old thread back up. Does anyone have a number to reach the US Call Center? I keep getting the Guatemala Call Center and they're no help. I tried during regular business hours too and no luck. I also tried dialing #9 above and no luck either. Thanks in advance.

There's only one number, you cannot dial a number that gets directly to the US call center, if there still is a US call center.

I tried =( No luck. They were like what? It's okay. I'll keep calling back. I need them to apply my diamond balcony discount. They don't understand what that is and keeps saying it's not applicable to my booking.

Thanks though.

Try the 24-hour number and select the option to book a new cruise. Whoever you get should be able to help

Thanks Clarea. Any tips to reach a us call center? I don't need a direct number.

Thanks! I am going to call back tomorrow. It was very frustrating tonight =(

Lately I've avoided calling C&A and have just called the regular line at 800-762-0585 and have been helped by very knowledgable and friendly folks based in the US.