How to Add Countdown Clock and...

In the header bar above which begins with Boards Home, click on the "down arrowhead" next to More (last item in the list) to find the setup for the countdown clocks.

Once you've got that done, edit your signature and click on the A/A in the upper right corner. That will show you the places where [color= codes are used. Change them to whatever you want.

Edited by catl331

Also how do I change the print color on my signature? I've got black, red, and grey now???

If you go to "Edit Signature" in your profile you can see all the edit options. Just highlight the text and pick the color from the "A" dropdown menu.

• 3 months later...
I've tried this four times and all that shows up in my signature is the complete URL.

Not surprised though as I'm unable to load pictures also.

Do you see other people's clocks and pictures? If not, go to http://boards.cruisecritic.com/profile.php?do=editoptions and under Thread Display Options be sure the third box is checked to Show Images. Then Save Changes.

Maybe being on iPad is the problem. Will try tomorrow from laptop.
But if the iPad can display other images okay, then ... ?? Check to see that you are not losing some control code. The string should look like this, without the two $'s

[url$=http://www.cruisecritic.com][img$]https://clocks.cruisecritic.com/countdown.pl?image=PicName&name=MemberName&date=1-1-2019&text=message&ship=ShipName[/img][/url]

• 4 weeks later...

Help! I can no longer find where to edit my signature I need to delete a count down clock and add another one. I see where to make the count down clock but cannot find my signature. Thanks in advance for any information. We are headed out for an overnight camping trip so will check this out when we return.

Joyce

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, CatBelle said:

It doesn't work for me today 😞

Next to your login ID, click the down arrow, then Account Settings, then Edit Signature will be on the left side of the page.  At least that's where it is for me when using my laptop.

image.png.cb24f507b4c1508a6440d3d6264491f4.png