RCCL website problems!!

KelJ

Is anyone else having trouble with Royal's website?? For two days I haven't been able to do any mock bookings. I get part way through the process, and the circle just spins and spins :mad:. I have tried both Chrome and IE on two different computers, and I can't do it through my iPad either. I have tried various times of the day, and still no dice! Very frustrating! :eek:

Is anyone else having trouble with Royal's website?? For two days I haven't been able to do any mock bookings. I get part way through the process, and the circle just spins and spins :mad:. I have tried both Chrome and IE on two different computers, and I can't do it through my iPad either. I have tried various times of the day, and still no dice! Very frustrating! :eek:

Same here. I try a mock booking and the page just goes blank. More like three or four days for me. Seems most of the website is fine except trying to book.

Harvey

Greetings,

I also have been unable to "plan a cruise" the link just freezes. I called the RCCL internet phone number and told the lady about the problem and she said it works for her.

Really!

Seriously? I say we all call her so she can do our mock bookings. Mine does not work either!

Working for me now, but was non-functional last night. I can get as far as entering names into the booking. The screen does go blank for around 5 seconds at one point, but does come back and display the stateroom location.

there needs to be a sticky for us all to complain about this issue daily. it really is frequent. the one day it was giving a partially finished fare at the top of the page and i was excited to maybe lock in an 'error' deal but didnt work out.

NCL has issues too. i check daily prices there and their site did 'permanent vacation' a few hours one day.

If you try on google Crome works pretty smooth for booking and pay for on ship purchases in advanced.

Usually Chrome works for me on my iPad but not today. Can't even search for a cruise let alone try to book. The UK site works fine, as usual. Why is that??? :confused: Grrr!!!:mad:

CB

This has been happening to me also. I wonder if they have installed some sort of programing to cut down on us cruise obsessed folk from constantly checking on rates?

That was exactly what I was thinking, so I used Dh's iPad and got the same blank page. I have been having the blank page during mock bookings for a few weeks now.

Very frustrating!

I called the C & A line last week and had them check a price for me and told the person I was having trouble with the website. I asked if anyone else had told her they were having problems with the website and she said no.😡

Usually Chrome works for me on my iPad but not today. Can't even search for a cruise let alone try to book. The UK site works fine, as usual. Why is that??? :confused: Grrr!!!:mad:

CB

I use an iPad (iPad Air 2) also. I can use Safari to view my cruises, use Cruise Planner to make purchases and reservations, etc. But I have not been able to search for a cruise in many months with Safari as I just get a white page.

Chrome has worked fine for searching and mock bookings but it's not working now.

This is ridiculous!

~ Judy

So I tried again and got the horrible spinning wheel of death. So I grumbled. Walked away to get ready for work, came back, tried again....... aaaaand I'M BOOKED!!!! So happy. But that website is so dang glitchy

I have random problems with both mock bookings and looking at things in "my cruises" for months. I was trying to do preboarding check in, and was getting blank screen with error messages. I have tried multiple browsers and there is just no consistency. I have called RCCI about it, after 25 minutes on hold was told that there have been no reported problems with the site and the agent told me it was strange that I was having issues. Funny that they act like they have never heard of website problems when there is a post almost EVERY SINGLE DAY from different people having the same problems. Must be policy to pretend like it isn't a wide spread problem.

I was having this problem last week on my IPad and asked about it here on CC. Someone suggested I click on "private" in my settings. I did this and have been able to get prices. Then when I am through, I click back out of "private." I haven't tried it in the last couple of days, but I hope this helps some of you.

I was having this problem last week on my IPad and asked about it here on CC. Someone suggested I click on "private" in my settings. I did this and have been able to get prices. Then when I am through, I click back out of "private." I haven't tried it in the last couple of days, but I hope this helps some of you.

I just tried this with firefox and worked like a charm..........for about 10 minutes.

Then I got the spinning wheel and the Royal Caribbean page is on vacation.

What a POS website. If I was a billion dollar company I would surely be embarrassed but it doesn't seem to bother RCI as this problem has been going on for a very long time and seems to be getting worse instead of better.

Bill

We are booked on our first RCCL cruise for Dec of this year. I found the cruise through a travel website but went to the RCCL site to book. I've had nothing but troubles with the site and likely won't cruise with RCCL again because of it unless the on ship experience really wows us. There are lots of other lines with similar itineraries and ship experiences. I consider the website to be the first line of customer service and this one fails compared to my experience with Disney, Carnival and NCL.

Not a threat, because I am just a single client, but it's my opinion. I hope they spend the time and $ to update the website to today's standards

Just tried this and it worked! Thanks!

Where does one find the "private" setting? I also get nothing but the white screen on safari.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums