RCCL website problems!!

KelJ

I cleared my browser history including cookies and now website works, i think it freezes up bc it recognized my past usage

Yea I cleared my history/cookies, re-started my computer and then it worked. It is a heck a buggy site though. I don't get how RCI can say they don't know anything about it, the amount of complaints. Do they not want us to book or something?

I just responded to an email that was sent by RCCL to book a cruise and when I clicked the plan a cruise on the email, it took me to the website, but still freezes, I replied to the email telling them about their website issues and there is even a thread here about the issues on their website.

I asked for someone from the IT department to look into it, I know the customer service people would not know how to fix the problem, they just say it works for me.

Firefox is appalling on their site now

Everytime I try to click on a reservation I get a "Unknown response" error and have to use IE instead

Read their Facebook page! Loads of complaints about website not working, and they respond with "Our IT Team inform us the website is working as expected".... perhaps they need a new IT Team them!

The website is the worst part of RC. And honestly it is embarrassingly bad. How a major travel company can have such a horrible website in 2017 is beyond me. In this day and age the website might be someone's only interaction with a company before their vacation starts.

I can't view the shore excursions page for Barbados. I cleared my history and cookies (which we shouldn't have to do anyways) and the page still won't come up for me.

So guess what? I started looking elsewhere to spend my money when I am in Barbados and I found a tour not through RC. Their website just cost them $200.

I'm glad it's not just me. Have had numerous problems with the website the past few days. Occasionally just loading a blank page, which is frustrating. The most annoying has been when trying to change cabins, it kicks me out of the reservation, back to the "find cruises" page.

Everything went smoothly when we called this afternoon to book, however.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm starting to think Royal doesn't want to take my money. I had a horrible time buying next cruise certificates on board the Anthem in January. (I know the benefits of picking a specific cruise but I opt not to. Convincing the snotty worker (Christian) behind the desk to let me just purchase the open certificates was a test of my patience.) Now I have a number of certificates and I can't get through the website to even compare cruises let alone book cruises. Ditto the comment "POS website".

I keep getting problem loading page, and once I get into my cruises , it shows reservation either not there, or being modified.

Also tried to check in from before your cruise, and got "being modified."

Really? On a Sunday?

Been acting up for months.

We are booked on our first RCCL cruise for Dec of this year. I found the cruise through a travel website but went to the RCCL site to book. I've had nothing but troubles with the site and likely won't cruise with RCCL again because of it unless the on ship experience really wows us. There are lots of other lines with similar itineraries and ship experiences. I consider the website to be the first line of customer service and this one fails compared to my experience with Disney, Carnival and NCL.

Not a threat, because I am just a single client, but it's my opinion. I hope they spend the time and $ to update the website to today's standards

Tell you what...... come back here on 9th April 2018- same time, same place and we will still have a thread open about how poor their website is. It never improves. I guess the only way it would be improved if is Mr Bayley or Goldstein try to book a cruise online and see what a mess it is.