Diamond plus - gift preference question

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'm glad I ran a search. I was trying to find the gift preferences menu on the new website and getting a bit frustrated. It turns out there is no menu to be found. Good ol' RCI IT, always breaking things that were barely working. From reading the previous posts, they've been working on this for a few months now. I'll check back in Q3 of 2019. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

The 2012 Caymus Anniversary wine was outstanding but you can’t find it anymore. Our house is stocked with bottles of 2013-15. I’m a wine snob and can’t drink the wine in the lounges. So, i usually bring two bottles of Caymus on board and sip it during happy hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My experience i has been no corkage fee for any gifted wine...stateroom or MDR.That said, corkage fees have resurfaced on carry on bottles over the past year after years of being waived/ignored.

Why do you say worthless as a towel? I have this selected as my gift so may change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The material used for the towel is very thin (low cost). Probably half the weight of a typical bath towel.

You could use it to cover a chair or to sit on at the beach, but it won't absorb much liquid.

The material used for the towel is very thin (low cost). Probably half the weight of a typical bath towel.

You could use it to cover a chair or to sit on at the beach, but it won't absorb much liquid.

Good to know. Back to choosing wine for me :-)