Celebrity Summit Captain

bassplyer

That day could be change over day. Captain Kate took over on March 19 according to a passenger on board at the time. Rotation of master of the vessel is normally 12 weeks.

I have it on good authority that Captain Kate will be on board Summit until July 7th.

She may wish to be onboard for the special July 1st & July 4th celebrations.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for all the responses. We are going to be on the June 18th sailing for the AmCup. I hope I have a chance to meet her. She has a very inspiring story!

You will meet her (if she's on the ship). She is very visible and loves chatting with the people. Have your phone ready for a photo and be ready to make a fish face - she loves using your phone to take a selfie with you!

Captain Kate.will be aboard on June 18. She is on Instagram, and I asked. Seems her rotation may be a couple weeks off, possibly due to the Cup...or maybe the drydock! And BugNaked, her cat, is there too..(She is on IG as well as her Mum...you should check them out!! :)

ETA: she loves Hairbo gummies...and BugNaked likes toys....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Hi Folks, Can anyone tell me how I can check to see who will be Captain of Celebrity Summit when we go on our cruise on June 18th?

I hope it will be Captain McCue!

YES YES YES. It will be her! Just got off the Summit this morning and during the cruise she was talking about the America's Cup cruise (June 18) was very excited to be there during that time. I believe she will be on vacation after the independence cruise or just around that time. She mentioned something but I am not too sure I heard that right in all my excitement to talk to her.

Thanks for all the responses. We are going to be on the June 18th sailing for the AmCup. I hope I have a chance to meet her. She has a very inspiring story!

You will. She is very visible and has a great personality. She was at the Cruise Critics Meet and Mingle as well. She is the BEST!

I also asked Capt K if she captains any other Celebrity ships. She is exclusive to the Summit! Sad we won't have her aboard in August. I just love that she is so accessible, responding to my questions on Instagram within an hour or two.