Best place to purchase sturdy clear cruise luggage tags?

Galleon1234

Amazon.com has everything these day. its where we go ours. they are not cheap thin plastic either. its pretty thick and durable clear plastic tag and a steel wire loom that threads together on the ends around your luggage handles. WELL WORTH IT and they dont cost but a few dollars for a bunch of them

https://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Luggage-Holder-Steel-Loops/dp/B017BVFA00/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492698071&sr=8-1&keywords=highwind+cruise+luggage+tags

Ditto what brad said. I used packing tape for a while but I don't put the tags on until I arrive in the port city and I kept forgetting the tape and/or couldn't find a stapler. This is easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the ones Brad posted. They are perfect for us. I like the metal rings that's used to attach them to your luggage, you know they're not going anywhere. We got ours on Amazon also. We buy EVERYTHING on Amazon. Clothes, electronics, toys, food, you name it.

yes dont put the tags on until your off the plane or at the cruise port. put the printed tags inside the clear ziplock tags before you leave home then put them in your carry on or ontop inside one of your suit cases. once you get off the plane and get your luggage or at the cruise terminal then put them on. you dont want to chance them being taken off or someone taking them before you get there and then you have no luggage tag for one or more of your bags. Dont forget to take them off once you get in your stateroom as you dont need them for disembarkation and again dont want them get ripped off from the airline baggage either when you go home.

Amazon.com has everything these day. its where we go ours. they are not cheap thin plastic either. its pretty thick and durable clear plastic tag and a steel wire loom that threads together on the ends around your luggage handles. WELL WORTH IT and they dont cost but a few dollars for a bunch of them

https://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Luggage-Holder-Steel-Loops/dp/B017BVFA00/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492698071&sr=8-1&keywords=highwind+cruise+luggage+tags

Ditto. These are great.

We put them on when we are at the port and remove them once our bags arrive in our room.

We use traditional name tags for our bags when flying as they're more sturdy and can take more of the abuse airlines tend to serve up on luggage.

Through April CC is offering their pack of four free with any other purchase. Regular price $ 11. 98.

I have used the CC clear plastic holders a number of times. They are durable, easy to attach to your luggage, and they will accept virtually any lines print-them-yourself luggage tags when intelligently folded.