Cruiseboy in Hawaii ~ Live from Radiance of the Seas (5/5/17)

Brings back memories, we did this one in 2013. I'd found out 3 weeks before departure I had a hernia and wasn't able to get it fixed 'til after, so I'm awaiting a do-over. We cashed in AA miles so the flight over was first class. I had no idea the seats adjusted so many ways... and we got ice cream sundaes!!!

We did a start with Pearl Harbor and then go all-around-Oahu private tour with Honolulu Airport Limo. They were first rate. Even if you just need a ride from the airport or to the ship. Our tour was on a Sunday morning, right around "that time" which made it especailly goose-bumpy.

We did the Maui Pineapple Tour on Maui, that one is basically the yardstick by which every other excursion gets measured. The lunch was done right, the tour was informative, you really did get to eat as much pineapple in the field as you could, and everyone involved from ship pickup to drop-off was a pro who knew what they were doing.

All those going - have yourselves an awesome time.

Following! Made this trip more than once. So enjoy Radiance. Let us know how Dukes was. Last time there it was awfully packed and service was not very good as a result. Hope things were better for you!