Cruiseboy in Hawaii ~ Live from Radiance of the Seas (5/5/17)

How did you get such an early time. I went to the website 2 months out and could only get 2pm.

We booked two months out exactly and had to do that early in the day as all the morning spots were gone in a few hours.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How did you get such an early time. I went to the website 2 months out and could only get 2pm.

It says at their website that booking starts at 07.00 Honolulu time [60 days out). Tried 5 min before, no go.

I was on it at 07.01 and all the spots were free :D.

Me thinks the tours get other "dibs" :cool:

Some good cruising friends were in Honolulu today on Emerald Princess, so we got together after my Pearl Harbor tour and had a quick bite and a Mai Tai (or 12) at the Hula Grill on Waikiki Beach. I may have had a few too many. [emoji33]

4f860812addeacb8d43e0c1f8f680c35.jpg

57ba6721a5b0b829c28fd451997646e3.jpg

f6f4681da92874213e2d9bb01cad210f.jpg

4516b49d40777b7feeaff48ebf0a3463.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sat at Diamond Head hotel awaiting to join ROS. Being ex Forces visited Pearl Harbour yesterday, visited war graves in Falkland Island years ago while serving. A sombre feeling same as yesterday. Looking forwards to cruise.

Falling a little behind on photos. Busy day yesterday. Went to Chief's Luau last night it as a lot of fun. Food was kind of Blah but I hear that's common with these Luaus. I hear the one in Lahaina is very good, unfortunately I won't have time on this trip.

abc2beac5d8a09e935a7104c2f22454a.jpg

f748a562964a2be98620298784416916.jpg

25320f2646e21686c1f4716b0edbf345.jpg

Boarding Radiance later this afternoon. On my way to Diamond Head as I type for a hike [emoji1] I will need malasadas after this. :)

Great to follow along with you yesterday, Erik! Good photos, good food, good drink. Win-win-win.

Wishing you a carefree boarding today (don't forget! :D), and smooth sailing over to Kona. :champagne-toast:

Great to follow along with you yesterday, Erik! Good photos, good food, good drink. Win-win-win.

Wishing you a carefree boarding today (don't forget! :D), and smooth sailing over to Kona. :champagne-toast:

Mahalo

Quote:Falling a little behind on photos. Busy day yesterday. Went to Chief's Luau last night it as a lot of fun. Food was kind of Blah but I hear that's common with these Luaus. I hear the one in Lahaina is very good, unfortunately I won't have time on this trip.

Yes, the one in Lahaina is very good. Or at least, it was four years ago.

I'm really enjoying your photos and I am looking forward to your cruise.

We have land vacation in Oahu several times. Your photos really capture the beauty of the island. Waikiki is becoming a mecca for the rich & very crowded.

I hate the fact that I have to agree with you on Waikiki

Great photos Erik! Congratulations on your Diamond Head summiting. :) There is no way that I would make it up all of those stairs.

Bon Voyage! :D

Mahalo.

At the port now. The security line is insane [emoji15]

e35d7302e2a656081b0cf9b0ea70a370.jpg

Hawaii is on my wish list

Will catch up with you to talk all things Hawaii in February on constellation presidents cruise have a great time see you soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Govantrueblue