Cruiseboy in Hawaii ~ Live from Radiance of the Seas (5/5/17)

Beautiful photos! Really, so great...and I agree with the other poster that said they would look great on canvas.

We are headed back to Hawaii this summer and will be going to Kauai and Maui, but this photo tour is almost making me rethink this and should go to Oahu instead of one of the others. I've been to Oahu a couple of times years ago, but never ventured out far enough to get a full island tour as you did yesterday. Just beautiful!

Beautiful photos! Really, so great...and I agree with the other poster that said they would look great on canvas.

We are headed back to Hawaii this summer and will be going to Kauai and Maui, but this photo tour is almost making me rethink this and should go to Oahu instead of one of the others. I've been to Oahu a couple of times years ago, but never ventured out far enough to get a full island tour as you did yesterday. Just beautiful!

Mahalo

This is my 3rd time in Oahu. Love it here

This will be my 2nd in Maui.

1st in Kauai and The Big Island

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

On our one and only trip to Hawaii so far Oahu was our favorite island. We did the POA cruise r/t Honolulu. Westayed at Turtle Bay resort for 3 nights pre-cruise on the North Shore. Expensive, but so worth it! We stayed in Waikiki for one night post cruise but preferred the ambiance of the North Shore. In 2019 we hope to do the Radiance Honolulu - Vancouver and would either stay in Turtle Bay again or in a VRBO rental pre-cruise on the North Shore.

On our one and only trip to Hawaii so far Oahu was our favorite island. We did the POA cruise r/t Honolulu. Westayed at Turtle Bay resort for 3 nights pre-cruise on the North Shore. Expensive, but so worth it! We stayed in Waikiki for one night post cruise but preferred the ambiance of the North Shore. In 2019 we hope to do the Radiance Honolulu - Vancouver and would either stay in Turtle Bay again or in a VRBO rental pre-cruise on the North Shore.

I'm being pressured in doing the 2019 cruise. Eek [emoji33]

Next cruise I will probably stay on another island and then come over the night before or something. Waikiki is fun but it can be a bit much at times.

I'm having such a blast in Hawaii that I almost forgot that I have a cruise ship to catch tomorrow. Lol

Love seeing the countdown ticker go to 1 [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

17ffbf83087d28b09a41fb8d4f53833e.jpg

Edited by CRUISEBOY305