Cruiseboy in Hawaii ~ Live from Radiance of the Seas (5/5/17)

Oh, Erik, what beautiful photos of the NaPali Coast. I'm glad the weather cooperated, too. It sounds as though you had a great time. What a great -- and rare -- opportunity to book this on an overnight stop.:)

The weather has been perfect this cruise. I have some phenomenal pictures from my camera but VOOM would take an eternity to post. I'll post when we begin our crossing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

trying to finish as wifi didn't cooperate last night. ...

Sorry everyone. I haven't been posting much. The wifi on Radiance boarders somewhere between unusable and PLEASE KILL ME NOW. ...

I wonder if you guys are fighting each other for bandwidth?clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

It was good but I like the hula pie from Waikiki better. Love the atmosphere of the Kauai Duke's much better.

I've always liked the Duke's at Kauai Marriott better than the Waikiki location. During the day, it's great for people-watching. And I love that Marriott Hotel!

Waimea Canyon is not to be missed -- I'm sure you'll be glad you went.

So sorry to hear about the Voom. We get on the ship when you get off and got the Voom for one device. Wondering if we should cancel since we will have cell service in the ports almost every day.

Thanks for the great review!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The weather has been perfect this cruise. I have some phenomenal pictures from my camera but VOOM would take an eternity to post. I'll post when we begin our crossing.

That is great that you have such nice weather. Enjoy... BTW the first piece of Hula Pie was much more impressive. Or did it just seem bigger???

Wow you really had a full day in Kauai! We did a Zodiac Na Pali cruise and had 15 swells and were bounced so hard we couldn't even focus on the cliffs! Your photos of the canyon differ so much from Bill's! Timing is what its all about apparently. Hopefully the seas will be calm when we go again!:rolleyes:

Dinner at Giovanni's Table last night. It was good but I noticed some cuts in portion sizes. ...

That would not be a problem for us, we find Giovanni's very filling.:)