Princess Cruises

licram

I understand they are going to be adding another specialty area to the buffets for a nominal fee - the Baloney Bar. :rolleyes:

Bill, Do you think Princess will change extra if you want mustard on the baloney sandwich? My guess is YES.

Tony

Bill, Do you think Princess will change extra if you want mustard on the baloney sandwich? My guess is YES.

Tony

Yes & No. French's Prepared mustard will be included because you've paid the $5 Baloney Bar charge. However, the will be a small seating area reserved for Suite and Club Class passengers with Grey Poupon Dijon mustard on the tables. ;)

I like peanut butter and cottage cheese on toast for breakfast. What is beetroot?
Hi,you guys call it beets.We buy it in jars mainly,pickled in vinegar,cheers,Brian.

I'm actually surprised that Princess decided to do this. Given the number of people who have severe peanut allergies none of them will be able to go to the buffet anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with this statement. Seriously, it is not a good thing for those with peanut allergies. As a teacher, I am not even allowed to bring peanut butter into my classroom.

On the other hand....I will wait for this thread to evolve:

Look, now I can take (peanut butter) sandwiches off the ship with me for excursions.

O.M.G

Cheese and Beetroot sangys

P. But and jam sangys.

P.Butter and onion alfalfa sangys.

HEAVEN.

mmh just made Toad in the Hole with Gravy.

Outta here.

Hi,Ive got one supporter then.You must have some pom in you lol,cheers,Brian.

O.M.G

Cheese and Beetroot sangys

P. But and jam sangys.

P.Butter and onion alfalfa sangys.

HEAVEN.

mmh just made Toad in the Hole with Gravy.

Outta here.

Wow it all sounds great. Toad with gravy I will be over for lunch on Tuesday LOL :D.

Tony

1. Beetroot (beets) = NO. NO WAY. BLECH. <shudder> Beets are bad, M'Kay?

2. A peanut butter bar sounds messy and bizarre. I can't imagine it. Would love to see a picture of what this abomination looks like

3. Creamy peanut butter is just not right. Chunky peanut butter is the only way to go.

4. Peanut butter, honey, and banana sandwiches are good.

5. A friend of mine used to rave about Peanut Butter and Mayonnaise sandwiches. I was never in a bizarre enough mood to try that combination.

6. See number 2. I just keep thinking WHAT? REALLY?

All peanut butter is not created equal. I don't buy generic peanut butter and I'm sure the cruise line will buy the cheapest non-brand available in bulk.

I agree with a previous poster who said peanut butter is something to eat when you don't feel like cooking or want something quick not a food to seek out on a cruise.

Sounds likes an idea better in theory than in practice.

Back in the "old days" when I cruised ('70's, 80's) every meal was in the MDR, no buffets (except midnight buffet), no burgers and hot dogs on deck, no pizza - I couldn't wait when I got off the ship to get some plain everyday food. I can see on a longer cruise the peanut butter sandwich might be an attractive offering.