LIVE! First time on the Allure of the Seas - May 7, 2017 Eastern Caribbean

So you've had 2 sea days, what is your itinerary? Totally different than ours next week.

Tomorrow we are in St. Maarten, then San Juan, and on Friday we are at Labadee ☀️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Robyn! Enjoying your review. :D Have you heard any more about the Alpha, Alpha, Alpha? Hope everything is alright. :(

No, I haven't heard anything else....[emoji853]

I have no idea what is going on with Allure this week. The ship is almost impossible to track.:rolleyes:

Well you have probably been busy on another thread being told you drink too much I forget why but do know the OP over there didn't like to hear what you said. It was funny.

Robyn, your review is fantastic just like all of your reviews. Silently following along. Thanks

Well you have probably been busy on another thread being told you drink too much I forget why but do know the OP over there didn't like to hear what you said. It was funny.

Robyn, your review is fantastic just like all of your reviews. Silently following along. Thanks

Thanks! So glad you are enjoying it [emoji4]

As for Ocean Boy....is there something about you I don't know? [emoji6]

I am loving your review. We are on Allure in July and I can't wait. Thanks for allowing us to live vicariously through you as we patiently wait our turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am enjoying the live review and the menus. My husband and I are making a game of it guessing what each other will order.

We are going in August but I'm NOT waiting patiently.

Ok I have a question/investigation for ya! I swear I read somewhere that on the Allure, deck 8 there where 'crew passage ways' that connects back to the staterooms and suites with out having to go the long way around.

Something about using the passage way to shirt cut out and grab a few of the famous roast beef sandwiches and then taking them back to there room the same way, a few odd looks but not from the staff.

We are booked for 8626, pretty well mid of the ship.

If you see one of the passageways would you take a picture of it for me please!

Loyal2Royal

MOTS 11/04, NOTS 4/18,

Allure 9/17, Anthem 4/18

I may, or may not have just gone for a ride on the Boardwalk Carousel.... you decide [emoji6]

If you haven't I would you suggest you for the child that is in all of us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love and Marriage was great! The contestants were hilarious and Mitch was very funny!

It's been a great day all around. What's better than perfect weather and a day at sea?!

Tomorrow's weather doesn't look promising.... the compass says overcast and possible showers. We love St. Maarten and have been to the island a few dozen times, so if we don't hit the beach it isn't the end of the world. I feel bad for those who have Beach excursions or other things planned, and could possibly have to cancel. I guess we wait and see what the morning brings. We will probably take the water taxi over to Front Street and browse around in the afternoon. I'm looking forward to sleeping in.....

That's all for today [emoji4] See you in the morning!

Good morning from St. Maarten! For some reason I am up early enough to catch our arrival, and to see sunny skies......so far....

613d40d07a7666b47acba90554567cb8.jpg

Here's the Pilot [emoji41]

941b4562b2f61684f7986f3ba3517750.jpg

Our plan today may just include a Beach if the weather holds.....☀️[emoji267]Everyone say a prayer to the weather Gods [emoji120]

7:30 sleep in??? You sound like me.

The idea when the forecast calls for overcast skies on a cruise should mean a bit of a sleep in [emoji849]Great intentions, but I'm an early riser anyways....so.....enjoying my first coffee on the balcony.

I'm amazed at the maneuvering required to dock this ship - just wish the Captain maneuvered the other way, and had us facing the island instead of the container pier

e34d55f9498aafe17a34f17461cba092.jpg

Well you have probably been busy on another thread being told you drink too much �� I forget why but do know the OP over there didn't like to hear what you said. It was funny.

Thanks! So glad you are enjoying it [emoji4]

As for Ocean Boy....is there something about you I don't know? [emoji6]

Well, it probably did take a few cosmos to get me on that carousel. :D

Good morning from St. Maarten! For some reason I am up early enough to catch our arrival, and to see sunny skies......so far....

Our plan today may just include a Beach if the weather holds.....☀️[emoji267]Everyone say a prayer to the weather Gods [emoji120]

I was going to tell you that you are at St. Maarten but, apparently, you all ready know that.

Are we surfing the fence at Maho today???????????????????:cool:

Hope the weather cooperates today. What have you done in the past in St Maarten? We just went to Little Divi, but regret not going to a nicer beach.

Still sunny so far.....

We love renting a jeep and heading over to Mullet Bay Beach, which is, in my opinion one of the best beaches anywhere. The only real issue is the unpredictability of the waves over there. We have done many b2b's with St.Maarten on both weeks, and while one week can be like glass, the next can be so rough you're risking your life if you go in....

I was going to tell you that you are at St. Maarten but, apparently, you all ready know that.

Are we surfing the fence at Maho today???????????????????:cool:

Now THAT would involve a few cosmos for ME! ✈️

And yes..... I know where I am. You need to get up earlier and advise me more often... [emoji6]

Now THAT would involve a few cosmos for ME! ✈️

And yes..... I know where I am. You need to get up earlier and advise me more often... [emoji6]

Try it. Then you will finally really know what it means to have a bad hair day.;)