LIVE! First time on the Allure of the Seas - May 7, 2017 Eastern Caribbean

i think the all access tour would be amazing - and if i didn't have the perks i do, i would most likely purchase it just to see how everything works on a ship! I say go for it, and i don't think the price is unreasonable for what you get :d

thanks!!:d

I think the All Access Tour would be amazing - and if I didn't have the perks I do, I would most likely purchase it just to see how everything works on a ship! I say go for it, and I don't think the price is unreasonable for what you get :D

I did the all access tour on the last day of this Allure cruise. It was way different then the bridge, theater, galley tour you get as a C&A benefit. You go deep into the ship. The laundry room was 40 foot below sea level. Here are a few photos I took from the tour.

d58c0033708c3510990b45f518e71f19.jpg

ad3c6676bff6345d32d3098bee72e446.jpg

Washer dryer.

0b87633db86c0c366e29e3fc395f377d.jpg

Deep freeze 25 below zero.

8c56bf6134881d37915152f6f51cf16d.jpg

Fridge.

2ba161fff29ba3b1ab99e95598e2cf34.jpg

Engine room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did the all access tour on the last day of this Allure cruise. It was way different then the bridge, theater, galley tour you get as a C&A benefit. You go deep into the ship. The laundry room was 40 foot below sea level. Here are a few photos I took from the tour.

That is interesting considering that the Oasis class ships have a draught of 30.6 feet.

That is interesting considering that the Oasis class ships have a draught of 30.6 feet.

According to the tour guide. He said we were 40 feet under water. We went down two decks below deck zero. So I don't know it was interesting down there.

d58c0033708c3510990b45f518e71f19.jpg

ad3c6676bff6345d32d3098bee72e446.jpg

Washer dryer.

0b87633db86c0c366e29e3fc395f377d.jpg

Deep freeze 25 below zero.

8c56bf6134881d37915152f6f51cf16d.jpg

Fridge.

2ba161fff29ba3b1ab99e95598e2cf34.jpg

Engine room.

Did you get this your as part of your suite perks, or did you have to pay for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the all access tour on the last day of this Allure cruise. It was way different then the bridge, theater, galley tour you get as a C&A benefit. You go deep into the ship. The laundry room was 40 foot below sea level.

I didn't know/realize that you can do those as a C&A benefit. How can you book those?

Thanks for the pics!! It looks like a good tour. I think we are going to book it. :)

I didn't know/realize that you can do those as a C&A benefit. How can you book those? ...

Once you reach the Diamond Plus level (175 points) you are eligible for behind the scenes tours, like the bridge and galley tour. I believe the theater tour is available at the Diamond level (80 points). These are usually available on cruises of 5 nights or longer. The typical way these are booked is via a card left in your stateroom by the Loyalty Ambassador (LA). You check off the items of interest to you and return the card to the LA. If you don't see the card, speak to the LA.

Did you get this your as part of your suite perks, or did you have to pay for it?

No I paid for it. I felt it would be worth it on the big ships. I would not do it on a ship smaller then Quantium class. And I had onboard credits to use.

No I paid for it. I felt it would be worth it on the big ships. I would not do it on a ship smaller then Quantium class. And I had onboard credits to use.

Looks amazing, thanks for sharing!

Robyn,

I know this has probably been asked but I am too lazy to go search for the information. ;p What camera/cameras do you use for pictures? Maybe age is catching up on me (or lack of conditioning ;p) but at the end of the day I have been hating my current camera. I use a Nikon D5300 with a Tameron 18-270 mm lens which is combined about 2 1/2 pounds. It may not seem like much but by the end of the day in the tropics it feels like a boat anchor. Because of that I have been finding I use my phone camera more and more.

I was hoping you may be using something more compact but I could not remember.

thanks

Robyn,

I know this has probably been asked but I am too lazy to go search for the information. ;p What camera/cameras do you use for pictures? Maybe age is catching up on me (or lack of conditioning ;p) but at the end of the day I have been hating my current camera. I use a Nikon D5300 with a Tameron 18-270 mm lens which is combined about 2 1/2 pounds. It may not seem like much but by the end of the day in the tropics it feels like a boat anchor. Because of that I have been finding I use my phone camera more and more.

I was hoping you may be using something more compact but I could not remember.

thanks

I wish I could tell you that I use an expensive and fancy camera, but it's actually just my iPhone 6 [emoji41]

Sorry for the late responses, but I've been away for work the last few days.... this has been my view.... not the Allure, but pretty nice anyways

3c2a0790b30eb9c6e0deffa49e97ade8.jpg