LIVE! First time on the Allure of the Seas - May 7, 2017 Eastern Caribbean

Wow, I can't disagree with even one word of your summary. I feel the same. Love the Aqua Theater and it keeps me coming back. And just for the record.... You are presently docked in Ft. Lauderdale... and NOT backed in.;):)

Have a safe trip home. It is a rainy and dreary day here today.

And....... it's a wrap! Final Cosmo martini in the Diamond Lounge.... cheers to a fantastic 7 days on the Allure, and for all who followed along this week, this one is for you!

c7061807bbe23c56d25b842c80a8ab26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An even stranger than agreeing with everything in your summary is that last night I was going to post for you to make sure you had one last cosmo aboard but I thought of it after I hit the shut down button on my computer and didn't want to go through a reboot.:cool:

What a great daily review and the pictures were top notch.

Not once did you let me down.

I knew I could find a great update on this thread.

I can understand your mixed emotions comparing the Freedom class to the Oasis class.

We sailed Freedom class twice and now Oasis class 4 times, with the 5th coming this summer.

Us on the other hand I guess are addicted to the Oasis class since it is the current attention getter.

But when DD no longer wants to travels with the parental units I can see the DH and I returning to the Freedom.

Thanks again

Safe travels home.

Thanks so much for your kind words. I really loved doing this Live review, and I'm glad I had such amazing followers this week! [emoji4]

Wow, I can't disagree with even one word of your summary. I feel the same. Love the Aqua Theater and it keeps me coming back. And just for the record.... You are presently docked in Ft. Lauderdale... and NOT backed in.;):)

Have a safe trip home. It is a rainy and dreary day here today.

Haha! Thanks for always being my own, personal GPS [emoji6] You always make me laugh and I just love cruising with you!! Lol [emoji41]

Maybe one of these days we will actually BE on the same cruise?!?

An even stranger than agreeing with everything in your summary is that last night I was going to post for you to make sure you had one last cosmo aboard but I thought of it after I hit the shut down button on my computer and didn't want to go through a reboot.:cool:

I typed a novel on my iPhone and you can't hit re-boot???

Just kidding! Thanks for thinking of me [emoji4]

Count me in as die-hard "Robyn Groupie". You never disappoint. Your honesty and awesome pictures made for one really enjoyable review, flowrider or not. :)

One question....Did you prefer reserving all the shows ahead of time?

Looking forward to your next cruise "Adventure" in November.

Safe travels home.

Thanks for the great review. We are sitting in terminal waiting to board. Safe trip home.

That's awesome! Have a wonderful cruise! [emoji106]

Count me in as die-hard "Robyn Groupie". You never disappoint. Your honesty and awesome pictures made for one really enjoyable review, flowrider or not. :)

One question....Did you prefer reserving all the shows ahead of time?

Looking forward to your next cruise "Adventure" in November.

Safe travels home.

Aaaaaaw! Thanks so much for your kind words [emoji4] I'm happy that you are my first "groupie" lol [emoji6]

I think reserving the shows ahead of time just makes life so much easier. I saw long lines of stand by passengers who looked a bit irritated....

Thank you so much for your review. Would you still buy 3 night package for dinner? Based on your previous review, you did not enjoy the food that much. Thank you

Hmmmmm, yes, I still would. The fact that the restaurants (most of them anyways) are located in Central Park and have outdoor seating is s real draw for us. The food was very good, but compared to February on the Freedom, it wasn't quite as good [emoji6]

Thank you Robyn.

We'll be on the Allure June 11th.

I thoroughly enjoyed following along with you this week.

Thank you again for such an entertaining review. Safe travels.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you Robyn.

We'll be on the Allure June 11th.

I thoroughly enjoyed following along with you this week.

Thank you again for such an entertaining review. Safe travels.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for following! Enjoy your cruise in June! [emoji41]

Thanks! I'm sitting at the gate in the airport now [emoji4]

I forgot Happy Mother's Day Robyn. Cooler here in Ontario today, but it will heat up during the week. Safe travels home. And the Jays are tied 0-0 right now.

Thanks! I'm sitting at the gate in the airport now [emoji4]

I'm home and the wash is done. It was fun meeting you this past week. Perhaps our path will cross again.

(If you need additional SP holders, let me know. I believe you have my email address )

Sherri

I forgot Happy Mother's Day Robyn. Cooler here in Ontario today, but it will heat up during the week. Safe travels home. And the Jays are tied 0-0 right now.

Thanks so much 😃 this is my 2nd Mothers Day sitting in an airport lol - last year was after our DCL cruise in the Orlando Airport!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I'm home and the wash is done. It was fun meeting you this past week. Perhaps our path will cross again.

(If you need additional SP holders, let me know. I believe you have my email address )

Sherri

Thanks Sherri, it was lovely meeting you as well 😃 your crown and anchor crafts are wonderful, thank you so much for giving me a few of them for future cruises.

Hope to see you again!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Thank you for another great review and photos. Unlike you, I love the solarium on the Oasis class. I find it so peaceful, and just love getting a chair facing the ocean.

We all can't love everything! However, you are right, those loungers facing the ocean were very nice [emoji106]

We all can't love everything! However, you are right, those loungers facing the ocean were very nice [emoji106]

The last time that I was on Navigator they had rearranged the loungers so that you face the ocean. It is nice and it provided room to fit more loungers in there compared to the old setup. But I agree about the solarium on Oasis and Allure. It gets too stuffy in there with those alternating panels on the roof. However, we did one unusually cool cruise in January on Oasis and those panels were very much appreciated.