Menu on anthem of the seas

Hi! This is my first cruise and I am wondering if anyone would have a recent Lunch/Dinner menu I could take a look at to get some idea of the choices. My husband is a fussy eater and I just want to be sure that there will be things he will like on the regular menu so any help you could offer would be great. We are signed up for the anytime dining option. Thank you for any help you can give me! :)

I've got all my reservations made for the MDR. But I was wondering if they post the menues in the morning?

I figure if there is nothing my party is interested in, we could just go to the WindJammer, or elsewhere as walk-ins.

btw. How much of a line is there for those who have reservations in the MDR?

I've got all my reservations made for the MDR. But I was wondering if they post the menues in the morning? ...

Our experience has been that the menus are posted after breakfast on port days and after lunch on sea days.

I've got all my reservations made for the MDR. But I was wondering if they post the menues in the morning?

I figure if there is nothing my party is interested in, we could just go to the WindJammer, or elsewhere as walk-ins.

btw. How much of a line is there for those who have reservations in the MDR?

You will be able to see the menu for the day in the Royal IQ app.

Always a wide choice of food even for a fussy eater. The classic choices are always chicken, steak and a pasta with a meat sauce. You can always speak with the head waiter at dinner about other options. They will make it happen. Enjoy your cruise.