Favorite Drinks Onboard

I know it's been asked many times but I can't find any recent post on favorite drinks on a cruise, also any ideas on before & after dinner drinks. My wife & I are not big drinkers but do like to indulge in a few while cruising & we would like to try different types

Thanks

Very subjective question. Personally, I like the caipirinha and/or mojito while on deck as they tend to be refreshing. Pina coladas are also good. Beer is quick and easy.

Before- and after-dinner drinks: Grand Marnier, a good scotch or whiskey (you'll have to go up to the Super or Ultrapremium level to get a good one), or port

Grab a banana from the buffet, hand it to a bartender and ask them to use it to make a BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) it only takes half the banana so grab two! Worlds better than just using the mixers.

Mango meltdown is excellent. Also quite fond of a Rebellious Fish.

Just check to be certain that your drink isn't coming from one of those pre made jugs. They sit long enough that the drink separates.

• 11 months later...
Mudslide!

Having just cruised last week on the Escape, I can confirm Mudslide was by far the most popular drink. God bless those drinkers, just out of curiosity I peeked at the ice cream mix container that the base of the drink is made of and for a 3 oz serving it was 240 calories. So with the chocolate syrup and vodka, it’s at least a 500 calorie drink.

my wife's new favorite:

She Sells Sea Shells down by the... well you know the rest

Recipe: .5oz RumChata (on bottom) add ice, then add mixture of: 2oz Cruzan Black Cherry Rum, .75oz pineapple juice, .5oz lime juice, .5oz simple syrup, .5oz Blue Curacao

Added it to my NCL UBP FAV LIST

NCL UBP FAV DRINKS 2017 edition.xls

332602737_SheSellsSeaShellsPic1.jpg.77bfdaad765ff22703d6cb1e7b946f9e.jpg

Edited by Warm-Water Diver