Manhattan, Taste or Savor?

Which one do you like the best for the atmosphere and why?

Manhattan is a much bigger and open dining room (4x taste or savor). Taste and Savor have diving walls to make them feel smaller (maybe the intent was more intimate), but tends to be less "formal". The Manhattan has live music, but if you are in the back or along the side windows, you won't hear it over the hub bub of the diningroom.

We would always choose the Manhattan Room over the other two.

Actually all three restaurants are good but I prefer the Manhattan Room. We have been lucky enough to always get a table by the aft windows. I enjoy when the band is playing. The one thing I don't like is sometimes you can feel the motion more in this dining room. Menus are identical in all three restaurants.

Went to Manhattan room for a floor show during dinner and it was entertaining, but the room is so chaotic and loud. Very nice looking space but I felt drained after dinner. Once and done.

Actually all three restaurants are good but I prefer the Manhattan Room. We have been lucky enough to always get a table by the aft windows. I enjoy when the band is playing. The one thing I don't like is sometimes you can feel the motion more in this dining room. Menus are identical in all three restaurants.

This is our prefetence as well!👍

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk