Loved the vista

geckoaz

Laws very ..caribbean very relaxed. http://www.ed-hamilton.com/A/DESTINATIONS/1.details/import.html

..not seen anyone get busted for a peanut butter sandwich. Believe me if it happens to me i know a good lawyer..:cool:

I see speeders on I-95 every day and most of them don't get busted either. Just because they don't get busted doesn't mean they still aren't breaking the law. I'm sure your lawyer friend can explain that to you. :rolleyes:

The aruba party bus was one thru carnival. We were in aruba in afternoon and night. Kuku bus. First stop champagne toast on beach. Second stop a beach bar. They give you a plastic ticket for each stop. Third stop for dinner at restaurant. You get ribs and chicken skewers beans rice etc. There is a place yiu can go up to and view the port. A bit of a climb. Third stop at u-wanna-beer bar. All the women got free pained tattos. Dancing. Best bar. We last stopped at la romanda? Car ival costumes you gould put on for pictures. Did not like rum and diet at that bar. Pay couple dollars and get good stuff..everyone had fun. Others took sunset cruise and loved it. :cool:

It was non stop fun. Pool theater movies were fun and packed. The tv and on demand movies ( some free) were more than any other ship. I regret i did not utilize the water park and other fun attractions. I didnt want trip to end. High moment will always be the CD getting an autistic young women ( who showed little emotion most of the time) to jump like a school girl with excitement. And she blurted out "best cruise ever." He was the heart of the ship. It is a memory i will never forget.

It says: If you're in a port that allows you to take food off your ship

It's illegal to take non prepackaged food ashore and those who do should be ashamed and banned from cruising.

Cherry on top has ice cream like cold stone. Only wish they had no sugar added. I could put in some fiber like nuts. Watch pricing. The have list of sundaes. They charge for all additions. So dont be fooled by 2.99 small sign even though posted by sundaes. In lido buffet they made churned ice cream very day. Look for it.

Cherry on top has ice cream like cold stone. Only wish they had no sugar added. I could put in some fiber like nuts. Watch pricing. The have list of sundaes. They charge for all additions. So dont be fooled by 2.99 small sign even though posted by sundaes. In lido buffet they made churned ice cream very day. Look for it.

I enjoyed the Vista out of NY on its repo sailing to MIA via Curacao and Aruba. Very nice ship, so we booked the Horizon for one of its NY sailings next May.

On our cruise, the Lido "home made" ice cream was so good that there was always a line waiting for the churning process to get finished. Often, the staff just shortened the wait time to accommodate the impatient cruisers like me. As a result we sometimes got very soft ice cream and not always the flavor we were waiting for........they just couldn't keep up with the demand.

One other like was the flotation vests for kids by the pool. They had racks. Kids were in the pools with parents. Saw some of those swim vests with built in floaties. I avoid sun. They have nice cabanas by pool and can ley water roll over toes....paradise

I enjoyed the Vista out of NY on its repo sailing to MIA via Curacao and Aruba. Very nice ship, so we booked the Horizon for one of its NY sailings next May.

On our cruise, the Lido "home made" ice cream was so good that there was always a line waiting for the churning process to get finished. Often, the staff just shortened the wait time to accommodate the impatient cruisers like me. As a result we sometimes got very soft ice cream and not always the flavor we were waiting for........they just couldn't keep up with the demand.

Homemade ice cream oh geez I can see myself blowing up like a tick :)

Where exactly is the ice cream and what time do people usually get in line :)

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app

What was the Aruba party bus excursion? We don't have anything planned for Aruba yet for our upcoming Vista cruise and that sounds like fun!
I highly recommend the Range Rover 4×4 off road adventureb with beach break and snack. I was on the Vista last month and did this tour in Aruba with my kids. A total blast and best tour offered there. Not cheap though...... sells out too.