Using beverage packages and Seconds on food.

Yes in the MDR. In specialty restaurants you can have multiple starters and desserts, but only one entree unless you pay extra.

You can use the beverage package in all restaurants.

Yes in the MDR. In specialty restaurants you can have multiple starters and desserts, but only one entree unless you pay extra.

You can use the beverage package in all restaurants.

The guys in our party often had 2 or 3 entrees and multiple starters in MDR and at Giovannis. Never had to pay extra. This was 2 weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

The guys in our party often had 2 or 3 entrees and multiple starters in MDR and at Giovannis. Never had to pay extra. This was 2 weeks ago.

They were fortunate. Others have reported being charged $10 for each extra entree at specialty restaurants.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

Giovanni's will serve multiple appetizers family style but that is the first I've heard of multiple entrees to an individual.

Whether you eat in CC, MDRs, or speciality restaurants, is it OK to ask for multiple appetizers, entrees or desserts?

Also, when buying the high end beverage package can you use it in any of these 3 locations?

When eating in the MDR, you can order more than one entree without paying an extra charge.

The drink package works at all 3 locations.

Whether you eat in CC, MDRs, or speciality restaurants, is it OK to ask for multiple appetizers, entrees or desserts?

Also, when buying the high end beverage package can you use it in any of these 3 locations?

A few months ago, on the very first nights dinner in the MDR, my son really really liked the Crispy Shrimp appetizer and was not too excited about the main entree selection. When he told our server how much he liked the Crispy Shrimp, the server asked my son if he wanted more, and asked how many. When the server offered " How many, One, Two... Three?" My DS thinking individual shrimps hesitantly asked if he could have 4 (That is how many were in a plate.) Without any hesitation at all, the server said "Absolutely sir" and took off in a flash. I smiled and shook my head because I knew better but I did not say anything. You should have seen my sons face when a few minutes later the server arrived with 4 complete plates of Crispy Shrimp. That server (Raj on Anthem) was my sons best friend for the rest of the week.

dp

They were fortunate. Others have reported being charged $10 for each extra entree at specialty restaurants.

Yes, that has been my experience at $10 for any add'l entrée, however, multiple apps.

I found out about asking for multiple items in the MDR on my last Carnival cruise and I am very prepared for it on our upcoming Allure cruise! However, I was wondering if you can ask for entrees or dissert to-go at the end of your dining? Sometimes there are two items I really want to enjoy but know better and only have room for one. Can I order the other item to-go to have later?

I found out about asking for multiple items in the MDR on my last Carnival cruise and I am very prepared for it on our upcoming Allure cruise! However, I was wondering if you can ask for entrees or dissert to-go at the end of your dining? Sometimes there are two items I really want to enjoy but know better and only have room for one. Can I order the other item to-go to have later?

For sure they will give you desserts to go. I've not seen people get entrees to go, but it would not hurt to ask.

We saw many people walking out of the MDR with covered plates - we never asked what they were carrying, but some were full-sized plates and some were smaller. We were always so full we never asked for anything to take back, but it seems like a good idea. :-)

For sure they will give you desserts to go. I've not seen people get entrees to go, but it would not hurt to ask.

Might depend on the server, but we've gotten entrees to go a few times, all on one cruise though. Once my husband started feeling a little seasick, our waiter brought him a can of ginger ale and his entree to go, no charge. Same cruise we cruised with my brother-in-laws, they often asked for a second (or third) entree to go so they could snack on it later at night since WJ closed well before they went to bed, and never had an issue. We haven't tried on any of our other cruises.

We've done deserts to go on almost every cruise, no problem

I regularly would order multiple apps and entrees. In fact, on the Jewel most recently, the scallop appetizer was so good I asked for a bowl of scallops without the rest of the stuff that accompanied it. They were happy to oblige.

On one occasion, after I finished ordering, our waiter said "that's not going to be enough for you, what else do you want" - which is why, even with MTD, I like the same time and table so we get the same waiter!