Bump Out Rooms on Freedom

We just booked our 45th anniversary cruise for 2018. We will be doing the southern Caribbean out of San Juan on Freedom. This will be our 3rd time on this ship, we do love the Freedom but I was hoping for a have different ship to sail on, but this is how it fell.

We booked a room on the 8th level in one of the bump out balcony rooms. What are the good/bad opinions of this location?

Thank so much for your replies.

I was just on Liberty 2 weeks ago in 9340 - center of the hump, starboard side. We LOVED it!! Just off the elevators, but shielded from noise of the elevator bank. Full view up and down the ship from your balcony. And reasonably centrally located on the ship. Will always try to get hump from now on.

We always request those, and have been happy with every single one on RCCL ships. Love being able to see well - great ship photos from that center hump - and some have been a little bigger balconies than usual. Those are usually close to elevators, so convenient but room plenty soundproof not to hear noise from elevator area.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

We just booked our 45th anniversary cruise for 2018. We will be doing the southern Caribbean out of San Juan on Freedom. This will be our 3rd time on this ship, we do love the Freedom but I was hoping for a have different ship to sail on, but this is how it fell.

We booked a room on the 8th level in one of the bump out balcony rooms. What are the good/bad opinions of this location?

Thank so much for your replies.

We've sailed on Jewel and Adventure out of San Juan...and am happy to sail on Freedom actually a favorite class ship of ours....doing another B2B and excited to have #9638 for both as we celebrate our 42nd anniversary in 2018. We've had this particular cabin on both Liberty & Indy...you'll love the hump balcony location....no bad opinions at all. Enjoy

We were in 7632, front of the hump, port side, on Liberty last fall and loved it. View was partially blocked aft, but sticking out from the rest of the ship was really cool. Made for an awesome view forward.

Not the best picture. Would definitely choose one off these cabins again.4e68d3db9da71dfe6c051016abfea332.jpg

Thanks so much. I am really excited about this cruise!! Our very first cruise was for our 25th anniversary on Monarch of the Seas, also out of San Juan. We have been on Enchantment, Freedom, Holland America and going on Majesty this summer.

I do love the comfort and ease of cruising.