Complimentary laundry - Elite

tonto524

It's not how much you can cram into one bag -- it's 30 items. If they won't fit into one bag, use two bags. No need to roll items tightly and stuff into one bag.

Actually, it depends upon which laundry promo applies to the person having laundry done. Celebrity constantly changes perks and promos. Earlier this month, in my case, it was "fill the bag", not "30 items".

Actually, it depends upon which laundry promo applies to the person having laundry done. Celebrity constantly changes perks and promos. Earlier this month, in my case, it was "fill the bag", not "30 items".

Directly from the Captain's Club membership page for Elite status:

IMG_1540_zps1djnmaz9.png

You'll notice the *** - up to 30 items unless water restricted itinerary then it's 20.

I think we are talking about 2 separate things here: a "fill the bag" special and the Celebrity Elite laundry bene. They are 2 different things.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Agree, that's why I copied and posted the page directly from the Captain's Club site in reference to the title of the thread: 'Complimentary Laundry- Elite' ;).

We have loaded up our free laundry bags and we have never counted the items. They always come back- no problem. Sometimes two days. A tip I learned here on CC for wrinkles. Bring an empty spray bottle and some fabric softener dryer sheets. Once on board fill with water and add one sheet. Instant wrinkle reducer- this absolutely works!

That's true, but I was addressing the title of this thread -- Elite complimentary laundry. Either the 20 or 30 items (depending on length of the cruise), so no fill/stuff the bag. :rolleyes:

It's not how much you can cram into one bag -- it's 30 items. If they won't fit into one bag, use two bags. No need to roll items tightly and stuff into one bag.

For our first laundry we put 25 items into two bags and used one slip with Paul's name on it. No problem, they counted it as one Elite bag of laundry, up to 30 items. Our second time we only used one bag with about 12 items, used my name. We also sent out for our free two dry cleaning and one pressed item, all in one bag with three different tags. I really don't know how you could EVER get 30 items into one skimpy paper bag, especially if both travelers are 6+ feet tall, our clothes are a little larger than some folks. Attaching the 'Elite Perks' sheet from our recent Solstice 10 night cruise.

Pat

Captains Club Elite Benefits.PDF

For our first laundry we put 25 items into two bags and used one slip with Paul's name on it. No problem, they counted it as one Elite bag of laundry, up to 30 items. Our second time we only used one bag with about 12 items, used my name. We also sent out for our free two dry cleaning and one pressed item, all in one bag with three different tags. I really don't know how you could EVER get 30 items into one skimpy paper bag, especially if both travelers are 6+ feet tall, our clothes are a little larger than some folks. Attaching the 'Elite Perks' sheet from our recent Solstice 10 night cruise.

Pat

Thank you for posting the Elite Perk Sheet, I was wondering about that.