Has anyone had this happen? Price change after payment.

I booked a cruise under the kids sail free promotion. I've been in and out of cruise planner over the last days, and all of a sudden today, it listed us as owing significantly more than yesterday. The kids sale had been removed and the kids were listed at ~$600 each.

I had a minor panic attack and called. The first thing out of the rep's mouth was, "Oh yes, that sailing has been re-priced." Which did not help my panic attack. She unlocked my reservation and had me log out and back in and it was fixed. Though she was very nice and everything is fine, thank goodness, English was not her first language and I couldn't tell whether SHE fixed it or it was fixed by logging in again (which would be weird.)

Does this happen a lot? :eek:

Yes it is a fairly common thing to happen unfortunately. I have had several reservations that got re-priced when I log into the booking. The promos fall off, not sure why but it is a pain to have to call them to fix it

I booked a cruise under the kids sail free promotion. I've been in and out of cruise planner over the last days, and all of a sudden today, it listed us as owing significantly more than yesterday. The kids sale had been removed and the kids were listed at ~$600 each.

I had a minor panic attack and called. The first thing out of the rep's mouth was, "Oh yes, that sailing has been re-priced." Which did not help my panic attack. She unlocked my reservation and had me log out and back in and it was fixed. Though she was very nice and everything is fine, thank goodness, English was not her first language and I couldn't tell whether SHE fixed it or it was fixed by logging in again (which would be weird.)

Does this happen a lot? :eek:

It's been reported many times.

One of the perks of having your reservation turned over to a TA, this type of thing can't happen. At least, I've not ever seen anyone report it.

Just had it happen with my TA. They tried to raise price almost $2,000. Thank goodness for original receipts. Hate that we have to watch this kind of stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums