Just for fun, what is the single worst thing you have seen a carnival cruiser doing?

You can go to the photo desk and ask for reprints. I've had to do that a few times when my picture(or my mom's) wasn't on the walls. They bring up the file of all the pictures taken at that event on a tablet. The employee will go through the pictures until your picture is found. It is possible that it won't be found if the picture turned out poorly to begin with(blurry, eyes closed, etc).

Shoot, we must have had lazy workers because I asked and they said it wasn't possible

I'm 31 but I've always been a prude too. I realized how modest I was when my 17 year old boyfriend's mom was telling me I should show off even a little cleavage. I'm very large chested, I was a DDD+ back in my skinny days and wouldn't show even the very top of my cleavage.

Must not be that much of a prude if you're sharing your bust size history to strangers on the internet:confused::rolleyes:

Must not be that much of a prude if you're sharing your bust size history to strangers on the internet:confused::rolleyes:

She wasn't meaning anything by adding her size, except that she had cleavage that she chose to cover up.

What gets me is why is a 31 year old woman dating a 17 year old boy?

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Clearly she was talking about back in the day :) Not now.

I was a DDD+ back in my skinny days and wouldn't show even the very top of my cleavage.

While eating at David's on the Pride, there was a woman with a very short dress standing next to the glass dome windows around the restaurant ceiling, it was windy out and her friend was taking pictures as she was holding the front of her dress down like Marilyn Monroe, well she was wearing a tiny thong and her butt was exposed to everyone down below in the steakhouse, this lead to an awkward 10 minutes or so of all the guys trying not to look up while all their dates are looking at them to see if they are staring at this woman's ass above.

Not the worst thing I saw but I figured I'll share it here

I know I may get crap for saying this but one thing that's bugged me lately on cruises (and beaches in general) is how scant outfits and bathing suits are now. Like I can't go to a pool or enjoy a day on the beach without seeing some thong bathing suits and boobs hanging out of tops (as this is the new 'style'). And in general see through clothes and short shorts that make you wonder if those are even shorts to begin with.

I guess I'm just a prude.

Btw I'm 23 so it's all people my own age too. I'm just in the minority that doesn't like it. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Without pictures it didn't happen. ;p

While eating at David's on the Pride, there was a woman with a very short dress standing next to the glass dome windows around the restaurant ceiling, it was windy out and her friend was taking pictures as she was holding the front of her dress down like Marilyn Monroe, well she was wearing a tiny thong and her butt was exposed to everyone down below in the steakhouse, this lead to an awkward 10 minutes or so of all the guys trying not to look up while all their dates are looking at them to see if they are staring at this woman's ass above.

Not the worst thing I saw but I figured I'll share it here

So was the worst thing, her holding the front down??

I have never really seen anything real bad in my over 25 years of cruising, but I think, this is MY opinion, some of these women bathing suits (any kind) should have MORE cloth added to cover their bare bodies, so they wouldn't look like they are trying to DRAW attention, which they probably are.

this kid about 10 years old was eating food at the buffet line just reaching into the food and eating it with his hands. Also, these 4 teens were riding the elevator just sitting on the floor and wouldn't move,we were waiting on elevator coming back from port and we saw elevator open up 3 times and they were just sitting on the floor and no one could get on.

i would have kicked their buts.

This was more annoying than anything else. On my first cruise our family had dinner in the MDR every night. Every night this family at the table in front of us would come in with their son, maybe 3 or 4 years old. They would give a fork and a spoon and he would beat on the table during their entire meal. The last night of the cruise the family at the table to our right suggested that everyone give him proper goodbye. So when they entered everyone at all the tables around them picked their silverware and pounded on the tables. They got up and left, I guess they didn't like our pounding as much as their son's

I have to say that was really funny. And had it been our family i would have laughed .

While eating at David's on the Pride, there was a woman with a very short dress standing next to the glass dome windows around the restaurant ceiling.... this lead to an awkward 10 minutes or so of all the guys trying not to look up while all their dates are looking at them to see if they are staring at this woman's ass above.
All the guys were just checking out the full moon that was out that night. ;p

You are mature for your age!

Respectability comes to mind as I read your post. So many people have no respect for others OR THEMSELVES. People in my generation (Gen X) wear the skimpy outfits, too.. I have seen way too many people wearing thong swimsuits who have no business wearing them. If the thing "disappears" because you have a large boogie, perhaps you should rethink your choice of swimsuits.

I truly don't think it's a matter of respectability... It think it's a matter attitude and perception. There is a big difference between Americans and Europeans and South Americans in this regard. Maybe they are just more comfortable in their own skin and not worrying about what everyone else thinks. Doesn't have to be about respect or attention. Americans are so judgmental and so worried about what other people are doing. If someone is enjoying themselves and feels good about how they look why care? Live and let live I say.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A guy sitting out on the Lido deck in rough seas feels an attack of sea-sickness coming on. He know he won't make it to a bathroom and and throws up in has hat.

No. Wait. That was me. Sorry.

A guy sitting out on the Lido deck in rough seas feels an attack of sea-sickness coming on. He know he won't make it to a bathroom and and throws up in has hat.

No. Wait. That was me. Sorry.

Uuuhhh the food was that good you were gonna save it for later...[emoji23][emoji23]🤢🤢🤢🤢[emoji40][emoji40][emoji40]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums