Trouble with Royal Caribbean Website

:(Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems with Royal Caribbean's website. I have tried to look into a new cruise and the site will not work. It has been like that for a few days. Every other site works fine. Just wondering

Must be you, no one ever reports any issues with Royal's website. It's a finely tuned machine.;p

Seriously, there are complaints all the time.

Edited by clarea

I was having the same problem myself. I did a little searching on the boards, and it was recommended to clear your cookies, and clear your cache. I had to google how to do those two things, but once I did that, I haven't had any more problems! Good Luck!!

I encountered similar problems today with RCCL web site. I was trying to book a last minute cruise and found that google Chrome will not allow me to proceed. I have to use Safari on the iPad. I called RCCL and they confirmed the same. Some web browsers are not compatible.

I have problems all the time and get the blank white page. So frustrating. I'll try clearing my cookies. Although when this happened with Southwest's website, NOTHING worked.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Frequently have problems lately. I use an iPad which was fine in the past except it always inverted my set sail pass photo. Now it doesn't allow me to do any cruise search or booking. Problems seem to get worse whenever RCL upgrades its website. When my PC upgraded to Windows 10 I couldn't do my set sail pass at all. They seem to have IT Dept that works in a vacuum rather than with the systems the rest of us use. Sometimes they catch up months later.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have problems all the time and get the blank white page. So frustrating. I'll try clearing my cookies. Although when this happened with Southwest's website, NOTHING worked.

Have you tried a different browser?

I've been having trouble the last couple of months. Every time I go to their site it displays my upcoming Alaska cruise and wants me to go to the cruise planner to enhance my cruise. If I try to search for any other cruises, I get the blank page. I'm hoping the issue will resolve itself in three weeks when I no longer have an upcoming Alaska cruise.

I can't get into my cruise planner on Chrome. I still have IE installed for a specific work purpose so I use that if I need to visit Royal's website. I just need to remember to use IE before Chrome or it locks my reservation and I can't get in. It wasn't always this way which leads me to believe they have a new batch of contractors working on the site.

It seems to me that when something that makes money for your company is causing your potential customers problems, you should really get that fixed. On the other hand, in terms of IT, the website is the thing I don't mind being broken. Can you imagine if their logistics systems had the same issues as their website?

I was going to say something snarky, but I really do think that they are prioritizing IT in areas that keep the fleet running and are making due with their broken sales page. After all, they do recommend using an external TA to make your reservations.

I can't get into my cruise planner on Chrome. I still have IE installed for a specific work purpose so I use that if I need to visit Royal's website. I just need to remember to use IE before Chrome or it locks my reservation and I can't get in. It wasn't always this way which leads me to believe they have a new batch of contractors working on the site.

It seems to me that when something that makes money for your company is causing your potential customers problems, you should really get that fixed. On the other hand, in terms of IT, the website is the thing I don't mind being broken. Can you imagine if their logistics systems had the same issues as their website?

I was going to say something snarky, but I really do think that they are prioritizing IT in areas that keep the fleet running and are making due with their broken sales page. After all, they do recommend using an external TA to make your reservations.

I have exactly the opposite problem. Chrome works great, but IE10 hangs up every time I try to do anything.:confused: