Help! Can't decide which Oasis class

Hi, I'm looking for advice.....

We booked Harmony for Easter week 2018 (Western) while we we on Anthem this month.

We were on Oasis (Eastern) Sept

Now that I'm looking Oasis and Allure are much less for the same week.

Oasis is Western and Allure is Eastern . Oasis is about $1000 less but we've been on this ship already

Allure is anywhere between 500-750$ less depending on which cabin we'd get but we also just did Eastern on Oasis.

I'd like to see new shows and we haven't done Western for years.

Obviously Harmony would probably be the best choice but it's so much more $

I'd change weeks but Easter week will be my 50th bday and I'd really like to go this week. Airfare is crazy also this week.

So torn.. can't chose

Help

If you want slides, then go for Harmony.

Otherwise, the ships are very similar. You can choose based on shows and departure port:

Oasis has the show CATS and is in Port Canaveral

Allure has Mamma Mia and is in Port Everglades

Hamony has Grease and is in Port Everglades.

Allure has Samba Grill, the other two have Solarium Bistro,

Otherwise, the ships are very similar. You can choose based on shows and departure port:

Hamony has Grease and is in Port Everglades.

I know what they all the different ships have I'm just trying to justify spending the extra money for Harmony.

I'm not getting great input from my husband. He says it's for my Birthday so it's up to me. He says we should stay with Harmony but I'm thinking he said this because he thinks that's what I want . I guess you can't take it with you so maybe I'll just stay with Harmony

I've been on all three and can tell you firsthand they are very much alike except for some subtle differences. What Harmony has that Allure and Oasis doesn't is the Abyss slide (did it and an incredible experience), Escape The Rubicon (a loads of fun puzzle break room), Wonderland (bar and restaurant) and the Bionic Bar (robot bar which took the place of the Champagne Bar). The Diamond Lounge on the Harmony is not as nice as on the Allure or Oasis - it's in Siberia and small with no windows. Wonderland took the spot where the diamond lounges are on the Oasis and Allure. Also Starbucks has its own spot on the Boardwalk. There's a zip line across Central Park - can't remember seeing that on the other two ships - someone correct me if I'm wrong. Other than that, the look and feel is about the same.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I know what they all the different ships have I'm just trying to justify spending the extra money for Harmony.

I'm not getting great input from my husband. He says it's for my Birthday so it's up to me. He says we should stay with Harmony but I'm thinking he said this because he thinks that's what I want . I guess you can't take it with you so maybe I'll just stay with Harmony

Good choice

You've already done Oasis and you've already done Eastern. Your obvious choice is Harmony. If money was the deciding factor you wouldn't have picked the week of Easter with higher plane fares. So spend the extra $500-$1000 and take the trip you really want.

But that money can be put to onboard expenses such as drink packages, shore excursions, specialty restaurants, activities.....Listen, I don't worry about the money really, I go on cruises and eat at specialty restaurants each night we don't do the MDR, we buy the ultimate drink package, we buy the best internet service, the price doesn't matter to us when we are actually on the cruise what matters is the price of the cruise! If I could save 1k and trust me I don't need to save but I love a bargain and live to get bargains, I take the ship that gives me back the 1k and use that money for onboard expenses.

I been on the Allure and the Harmony really not much of a difference at all...how much slides can one do....also, the ship pretty much looks the same on the Promenade and outdoor decks, when your inside you can't tell which one your on....Boleros, Sorrentos, On Air, Park Cafe, Cafe Promenade....they all the same!

Hi, I'm looking for advice.....

We booked Harmony for Easter week 2018 (Western) while we we on Anthem this month.

We were on Oasis (Eastern) Sept

Now that I'm looking Oasis and Allure are much less for the same week.

Oasis is Western and Allure is Eastern . Oasis is about $1000 less but we've been on this ship already

Allure is anywhere between 500-750$ less depending on which cabin we'd get but we also just did Eastern on Oasis.

I'd like to see new shows and we haven't done Western for years.

Obviously Harmony would probably be the best choice but it's so much more $

I'd change weeks but Easter week will be my 50th bday and I'd really like to go this week. Airfare is crazy also this week.

So torn.. can't chose

Help

Harmony has Grease and is in Port Everglades.

To expand a lil more on what Bob said... Harmony has Wonderland and the Rubicon Puzzle Break.

Allure and Oasis have a pool in the Solarium

Harmony has all the technology that Anthem has with similar decor as Anthem.

No one can really tell you what which way to go... Good Luck

Also no pool in the Solarium on Harmony. Just hot tubs. The adult pools are small on Oasis and Allure, but at least they have one.

Depends on your definition of pool Here is the solarium pool on Oasis and Allure.

birdbath.gif

Hard decision and don't think you can go wrong either way. Wish this was my only 'decision/problem' of the day. lol

You were on Oasis already. If you go again, you'll get the exact same shows, so personally I would put Oasis as choice #3 (but I'm a show person).

So then it really comes down to Allure (same ports) or Harmony (more money but different ports). Do you sail for the ports? Could you find different things to do at the same locations (maybe different tour or beach?) I would stick with Harmony since you would have different itinerary, but again, you can still make the stops different (and i personally enjoy the eastern stops). On the flip side, if the adults only solarium is important to you, then I've heard that Harmony isn't as nice and without a pool, so that would lean to Allure.

We just booked the Oasis for January '18. We've been on Oasis and Allure although both were not recent and wanted to go on Harmony but the prices were too high.

Maybe we will go on Harmony in a few years when prices are more reasonable.