Just saved $1079 on Oasis for next May.

Just checked and with the kids sail free and Sail away sale we are saving $1079 on Oasis sailing in May. We also upgraded from a 7D on deck 9 to 5D on deck 12. Not really an upgrade but closer to the kids clubs and pools for the kids. When I first checked this morning the price had gone up $400, but when I checked around noon it was back at the original lower price and added the kids sail free.

I don't see the kids sail free promo. All is see is 60% off promo

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Here are the terms.

* Kids Sail Free Bonus: Guests 12 & under sail free on 5 nights or longer Bahamas and Caribbean sailings departing Sep. 1, 2017-May 31, 2018.

* Excludes sailings departing 11/17/17-11/27/17, 12/17/17 – 1/8/18, 2/15/18-2/20/18 and 3/10/18-4/1/18.

People have reported that they have to call to get the KSF as there were problems doing it on their website

Hard to believe the website would have problems.:halo:

We saved $99 CAD also for Oasis next May (no kids). We booked two weeks ago during the 30% off per person so the 60% for 2nd passenger promotion is slightly better. No changes to the cruise fare.

My three balcony cabins went up $3 each total with the 60% off sale :')

My three balcony cabins went up $3 each total with the 60% off sale :')

The $3 CAD per person is the tax, from $150 to $153. Since we booked it two weeks ago, the tax stays $150 instead of $153 showing on the website today.

We also booked for the in-laws, first time cruiser two weeks ago during the 30% off and Maycation promotion, the price was cheaper by $3, LOL.

The $3 CAD per person is the tax, from $150 to $153. Since we booked it two weeks ago, the tax stays $150 instead of $153 showing on the website today.

We also booked for the in-laws, first time cruiser two weeks ago during the 30% off and Maycation promotion, the price was cheaper by $3, LOL.

I have three in three hump cabins and the price went up $3 per cabin, so $1 per person LOL

The price did come down $18 a cabin about two weeks ago and I did ask my TA to adjust the three cabins

to the new price, which he did so now it's up $3 LOL

;p

I have three in three hump cabins and the price went up $3 per cabin, so $1 per person LOL

The price did come down $18 a cabin about two weeks ago and I did ask my TA to adjust the three cabins

to the new price, which he did so now it's up $3 LOL

;p

Good for you to get the price adjusted two weeks ago. :D

Just checked and with the kids sail free and Sail away sale we are saving $1079 on Oasis sailing in May. We also upgraded from a 7D on deck 9 to 5D on deck 12. Not really an upgrade but closer to the kids clubs and pools for the kids. When I first checked this morning the price had gone up $400, but when I checked around noon it was back at the original lower price and added the kids sail free.

That's great! My Daughter and her family saved $400 too. Lot of people don't realize if cost of their cruise went up from when they booked it they are less likely to save. I check my cruise prices daily, 10 booked 2017-2019, all mine same price as yesterday. Real sales are possible...

I've been holding my breath for this sale to come around again. We took advantage of this deal last year. Glad I have been checking frequently! I called earlier today and saved $1,100 on our upcoming Freedom sailing.

So glad this sale came around and is beneficial for us! We just saved $2124 for Allure March 2018 on our GS. We lost our $300 obc but at this point who cares. No savings for the attached balcony we have booked for my parents thought.

Off topic but does anyone know if RCCL offers a military obc? We've gotten it on other lines just curious if they do as well. I know princess is $100.