lunch on Solstice class?

39august

You are correct lunch in MDR on sea days. Embarkation lunch is OVC, Aqua Spa Cafe & Mast Grill except those booked in Conciegre class can have lunch in the MDR, Suite Guests can enjoy Luminae.

That is a nice surprise! We are booked in a concierge cabin. So how is the menu for lunch in the MDR on embarkation day, please? And is it on the first level of the MDR? Do you just show your card to personnel verifying that you are concierge level?

The lunch on embarkation day is offered to Concierge Class staterooms and frequently B2B guests are also invited. We attended one a year ago while on the Eclipse as we were B2B passengers in an Aqua Class stateroom. As I recall the CC passengers presented their sea pass card (which is color coded according to stateroom category) and the B2B passengers had their names checked off of a list.

Others have posted photos of this menu, so using the Cruise Critic search function may help the OP find it. As I recall it was an appetizer selection, a main, and a desert with three or four options within each category.

THIS thread has a menu in post 15. Looks extremely limited.

That's almost exactly the same menu we had for the Concierge lunch in the MDR on our 5/17/17 Solstice cruise to Alaska, except we also had the choice of Moroccan braised short ribs for an entree. No complaints; everything was excellent.

That is a nice surprise! We are booked in a concierge cabin. So how is the menu for lunch in the MDR on embarkation day, please? And is it on the first level of the MDR? Do you just show your card to personnel verifying that you are concierge level?
On my January cruise, the main courses were a fish dish and lamb. I don't remember the starters. I can recommend the chocolate cake, it was awesome.

They were showing the menu to folks as they arrived, because so many sat down and then left because they didn't like the menu.

Yes, just show your key card to the host/hostess and it was first level for my cruise.