Latitude question

ETski

Have not cruised NCL in 2 yrs. I am platinum and forgot how the benefits work. Do we receive vouchers for the specialty dinning. Also read that I will receive 2 dinners for 2. Is this new? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I read there is a $20 limit for each entrée. Also do the add a 18% to the free meals?

No additional tip. If you want to do the free behind the scenes tour, you need to sign up with the CruiseNext desk on embarkation day. Also get the date and time of the Latitudes cocktail party.

37b3f65f573117ce8e6c4ffd4f706f6b.jpg

09ada33050ef68398b6cbaf2e6f39851.jpg

df5eda8cb870c7dbc640f960d672f7d0.jpg

badd1a10171107d51db11f32ac20d17a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't answer for everything that is on your list.

When you get on board and visit your cabin all the goodies SXs will be in a package near or on the desk with the phone coffee maker etc.

There will be coupons for dinners laundry and any booked SXs also maybe cocktail party invitations.

A bottle of champagne bubbly will be in ice bucket near that desk.

It would be a good time to check over the SXs to see if everything that you have booked is there and the time.

Other CC readers may add more to this - enjoy your cruise !

Thanks for the quick response. Was this in your stateroom?

Yes. The package is waiting for you on embarkation. Yes, there is a limit on the cost of Entrees.

The photos are from last week. Had a similar package in April

Regarding the limitation on entree costs, I thought there was a limit but when we sailed on Gem in April and DH ordered the 32 ox porterhouse in Cagney's (clearly over the $20 max) I stopped the waiter and said DH needed to reorder so that he was under the limit and the waiter said it wasn't an issue. As with all things, YMMV.

Can't answer for everything that is on your list.

When you get on board and visit your cabin all the goodies SXs will be in a package near or on the desk with the phone coffee maker etc.

There will be coupons for dinners laundry and any booked SXs also maybe cocktail party invitations.

A bottle of champagne bubbly will be in ice bucket near that desk.

It would be a good time to check over the SXs to see if everything that you have booked is there and the time.

Other CC readers may add more to this - enjoy your cruise !

What does SX stand for? That abbreviation is new to me.

You can make them when bookings open.

You will not be charged for the a la carte restaurants, just make sure when you book in that you inform them, with your voucher, that it is comp.

However you will be charged for Moderno at booking. However when you attend and give in your voucher the cost will be returned as OBC.

Shorex or Shore Excursions.

But please posters do NOT call what you receive Champagne!!!

OK Caha'm'pagne' is a trade name for the sparkling French wine from a specified region of France.

Sorry NCL's stuff is not the same thing as from the south of France - BUT when popping the cork it has the

same effect - and aim away from things that can get hit injured broken and the alike !

Best mixed with a fruit or orange juice for a splendiferous discerning taste !

I rather christen a cruise than a ship with it ! LOL !

Can reservations for the complimentary specialty dinners be made ahead of time (at the 90 day mark) or only after boarding? Thanks

Yes, as stated above you can prebook them.

It was mentioned that you will be charged for Moderno when you book. This is true, unless you have the SDP. In that case make sure you book Moderno (and Teppenyaki) before the a la carte ones to avoid this charge.

Were you platinum two years ago? Maybe you are platinum plus. Be sure to check, Is your traveling companion also platinum? If so, you get two bags of laundry. Just go to Future Cruises desk and they will give you the second voucher.

OK Caha'm'pagne' is a trade name for the sparkling French wine from a specified region of France.

Sorry NCL's stuff is not the same thing as from the south of France - BUT when popping the cork it has the

same effect - and aim away from things that can get hit injured broken and the alike !

Best mixed with a fruit or orange juice for a splendiferous discerning taste !

I rather christen a cruise than a ship with it ! LOL !

Can you trade it in for something you like and lay the difference in price?