Elite debarkation and air times

39august

Do Elites have any sort or priority debarkation process, please? Getting ready to purchase air tickets and looking at either 10:45 or 12:45 departure after Silhoutte cruise. I would not hesitate to book the earlier time on RCI from FLL as we get priority and debark first after carry off passengers.

Do Elites have any sort or priority debarkation process, please? Getting ready to purchase air tickets and looking at either 10:45 or 12:45 departure after Silhoutte cruise. I would not hesitate to book the earlier time on RCI from FLL as we get priority and debark first after carry off passengers.

I'd enjoy a nice breakfast, relax and take the 12:45 flight. Just don't know why some want to create stress for themselves on the last morning when they don't need to. Might feel differently if there was a major price difference.

We just got off of Equinox this past Sunday. They have a service called "luggage valet" that is fantastic. You pay $25 per person and they print your boarding passes and deliver them to your cabin AND take your luggage to the airport and you don't see it again until you get back to your home airport. It is worth EVERY PENNY. We also hung around on the ship until the final call for passengers to um.... "remove themselves from the ship" at around 10 AM. LOL Your flight has to leave after 11:30 AM to get the luggage valet service. The form that you have to fill out for the service gets delivered to you with your daily program about the 3rd day on board.

So Elite gets "priority" after suites and Elite Plus. I planned on using Luggage Valet anyway, so 12:45 it is. Thanks.

Good choice! Suites and Zeniths receive special baggage tags that allow them to leave when they wish. Others get a numbered tag that will not permit them to leave until called.

So Elite gets "priority" after suites and Elite Plus. I planned on using Luggage Valet anyway, so 12:45 it is. Thanks.

By the way....there was NO line at customs when we left the ship at 10 am AND our 2 pieces of luggage were the first ones to come down the chute at baggage claim when we got home. Sweet!

Elite get priority but Elite + get more priority & Suite guests get even more priority. 10:45 is doable if you have Global Entry, take Uber or a taxi and all goes well.

I have never seen priority for Elite leaving the ship . What we get is a private departure lounge where we wait until our luggage group is called. I have done this many times

I have never seen priority for Elite leaving the ship . What we get is a private departure lounge where we wait until our luggage group is called. I have done this many times

I agree, we've been Elite or Elite Plus for seventeen cruises and have never had priority disembarkation.