Does the Equniox ever serve drinks served in coconuts?

dis2cruise

We were in the Equinox in late April & there were drinks in coconuts at Slush. Not sure what they were but did note a sign that they were covered by the Premium beverage package.

Wow, never seen them...can't wait to look on my next cruise! Anyone know if they are on all cruises?

We cruised on the Equinox in March 2017....Slush had drinks in coconuts after one port (limited supply) and the buffet also had some. Buffet ones were free....ones in Slush were part of premium package. I think it depends on the availability of them in port.

We sailed on the Equinox several years ago in the Caribbean. They stocked up on coconuts while we were in port in Grenada. We saw them being loaded on the ship as we returned from our excursion. The next day, the drink of the day was served in coconuts. :D

Every Celibrity ship doing a Caribbean itinerary offers coconuts one day during cruise. Sometimes they are by pool bar with alcohol available for adding, other times they are at the buffet. Buffet location was what was offered on May 15 Equinox sailing. No alcohol, no problem. Pick up coconut at buffet, sip a little of the milk while proceeding to the aft bar directly outside of buffet. Have bartender add alcohol of choice ( I suggest coconut rum), enjoy, and repeat often. Happy sailing! :)

On the Equinox they have coconuts drinks by the entrance to the Solarium. They pound a hole in it and put in a straw to drink out the juice. No ice as it is warm. If you want they will add some alcohol. Priced accordingly and covered on the Premium Pack. Nothing special, a novelty that once tried was enough for me.

drink up 🍹🍷🍸🍺