When Does Celebrity Open Panama Canal Cruises for Bookings?

Anjin-San

We want to sail with Celebrity through the Panama Canal.

Because we want an aft balcony cabin we know that we will have to book early to get the cabin and deck we want.

When does Celebrity open bookings for Panama Canal sailings.

Any ideas on which is better, to book directly with Celebrity or with an agent.

Does it help at all to have Elite status?

Thanks for your help

The schedules for all Celebrity ships is currently published and available for booking through April 2019. May 2019-April 2020 cruises, as the previous poster mentioned, should start to be available for booking sometime in November or December of this year provided they are consistent with the last few years of deployment announcements.

In response to your direct versus agent question, we prefer the latter for the extra perks. I can't mention names, but there are a couple of large online agencies which are easy to find which always offer some perks and regularly have sales offering even better perks and sometimes group pricing on cabins. Disadvantage - they have a cancellation fee regardless of when you cancel (in addition to the cruiseline's fee) and the one I have in mind is not open on Sundays. But even on Sunday you can book through their website online, or place a hold booking on the Celebrity website to keep the cabin available until Monday morning should you see a great deal or a particular room become available when the agency is closed.

We want to sail with Celebrity through the Panama Canal. Because we want an aft balcony cabin we know that we will have to book early to get the cabin and deck we want. When does Celebrity open bookings for Panama Canal sailings. Any ideas on which is better, to book directly with Celebrity or with an agent. Does it help at all to have Elite status? Thanks for your help

I suspect there are aft cabins available on the Infinity now for sailings next year. Just one search I found cabin 7206 on October 9th, 2018 in Concierge C1. Plus I'm sure even if some are booked, they may become available.

We have an aft cabin on an R class ship from Miami to LA next October but you wish to stick with Celebrity. :)