Getting rid of wrinkles tips

kyleg2949

Intrigued by the steamer post on this forum, what do you normally do to get rid of wrinkles in your clothes? We normally use wrinkle releaser and hang our clothes in the bathroom during showers. Just wondering if anybody had any tips/secrets that they use.

We use wrinkle releaser....My husband wants to try it on his face. LOL

HOWEVER... we have found that instead of buying the real wrinkle releaser, use a spray bottle (we have previous wrinkle releaser bottles we have kept), and fill full of water. Add a squeeze of hair conditioner. VOILA....you now have wrinkle releaser full bottle that just cost you pennies. And it works just as well.

I've never really had an issue with wrinkled clothes. I'm a pretty careful packer and I hang up my clothes as soon as we can get to our cabin and get our luggage. If anything is a bit wrinkled, I just hang them in the bathroom while I'm showering. I can think of one time that I had to iron and that was for my husband's linen pants. And my tendency to overpack might actually help me out here. There's less room for my clothes to slide around and get crumpled up in my fully packed suitcase!

Wear sunscreen every day....stay out of the sun, but if you must then wear a hat and large sunglasses...moisturize, moisturize...don't smoke...no smiling, no laughing, no squinting...drink lots of water...sleep sitting up...and moisturizer.

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist😜

I'm sure the Environmental/Green Police will chime in, but if I'm in a hurry, I'll hang my dress or hubby's shirt in the bathroom, turn the shower all the way to hot, close the door and let the steam take the wrinkles out.

We do this too. It works well. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm sure the Environmental/Green Police will chime in, but if I'm in a hurry, I'll hang my dress or hubby's shirt in the bathroom, turn the shower all the way to hot, close the door and let the steam take the wrinkles out.

The best is on the ships with the clothesline. Hang the shirt on the line, put the shower head and let it hang down towards the floor and turn he water on hot and close the shower curtain. It will be done in minutes.

I iron or have my clothes pressed or steamed. I fold and pack in packing cubes. I always pack 2-8 weeks prior to a trip. My clothes come out perfect. I would never use my vacation time ironing and I promise my clothes come out without any wrinkles.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I do all my ironing for the week as soon as I board the ship. I go directly to the laundrette so I am not having to mess with it anymore . It takes me about 20 minutes. Then I hang up all our shirts and blouses and pants and I am done for the week!!

Dang! I was hoping this was about how to get rid of the wrinkles on my face!! ;p

Does it show how little I iron or think of ironing because I had no clue it would be about clothes until I started reading the thread!

Intrigued by the steamer post on this forum, what do you normally do to get rid of wrinkles in your clothes? We normally use wrinkle releaser and hang our clothes in the bathroom during showers. Just wondering if anybody had any tips/secrets that they use.

Pack clothes that don't wrinkle:')