Does Norwegian use a specific terminal in Miami?

lucywestie

Yes, NCL has assigned terminals in Miami. As you drive into othe port there will be signs letting you know which terminal your ship is using, additionally the information will be on your documents, so you shoud know even before you get to the pier.

If the NCL ship is one of the mega ones, i.e. Escape and Getaway, it uses both Terminals B & C - check your eDocs which terminal to enter to check in. Alternate decks and Haven use one terminal and other decks use the other one.

Other NCL ships use either B or C.

For instance Royal uses the far west terminal which is closest to parking garage G. Just wondering if NCL uses a specific terminal so I can figure out which garage to park in on arrival.

Thanks

NCL uses the two far east CT terminals ...

Here is the map of POM ...

https://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/library/portmiami-map.pdf

Use Parking Garage C.

I've seen days with 3 Norwegian ships in PortMiami (usually a Friday) and they will use B/C, D and E.

Signs will direct you to the correct Terminal and the porters will direct you to the closest appropriate garage or lot.

• 1 year later...
On 6/19/2017 at 10:13 AM, bluesea777 said:

If the NCL ship is one of the mega ones, i.e. Escape and Getaway, it uses both Terminals B & C - check your eDocs which terminal to enter to check in. Alternate decks and Haven use one terminal and other decks use the other one.

Other NCL ships use either B or C.

I have printed my EDocs for my 12/8/18 cruise for the NCL Bliss & it does not have a Terminal listed on it? We will be using Uber to get to the Miami Port... how do I know which Terminal to use for the Uber driver?

2 minutes ago, Noworkforme23 said:

I have printed my EDocs for my 12/8/18 cruise for the NCL Bliss & it does not have a Terminal listed on it? We will be using Uber to get to the Miami Port... how do I know which Terminal to use for the Uber driver?

Follow the signs in the port. Your edocs will be updated BEFORR your cruise to specify either Terminal B or C (your stateroom keys will be at only one of those terminals). Terminal assignment is done by deck numbers (Miami splits by odd and even decks). Keep watching your MyNCL account. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On 11/3/2018 at 11:06 AM, BirdTravels said:

Follow the signs in the port. Your edocs will be updated BEFORR your cruise to specify either Terminal B or C (your stateroom keys will be at only one of those terminals). Terminal assignment is done by deck numbers (Miami splits by odd and even decks). Keep watching your MyNCL account. 

We printed already for April and don't see the terminal.  Will I need to reprint or just take note and go to the right place?

14 minutes ago, nlittle said:

We printed already for April and don't see the terminal.  Will I need to reprint or just take note and go to the right place?

If you don't see the terminal in your eDocs, you are probably going on one of the smaller ships that use only one terminal in Miami. Only the megaships (Epic and newer) use two terminals there.

On 6/19/2017 at 11:17 AM, bluesea777 said:

NCL uses the two far east CT terminals ...

Here is the map of POM ...

https://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/library/portmiami-map.pdf

Use Parking Garage C.

from the tic marks on your map, it's a mile walking from the entrance to the port to NCL's pier?

so maybe a 2mile walk from the hotels close to the pier?

2 hours ago, Demonyte said:

If you don't see the terminal in your eDocs, you are probably going on one of the smaller ships that use only one terminal in Miami. Only the megaships (Epic and newer) use two terminals there.

We are on Breakaway which I think is pretty big. 🙂  Im sure we will figure it out.. no stress, it is vacation!

Just checked my eDocs for Breakaway and terminal is not listed either.  Strange as our January cruise did have terminal listed.

I can tell you that when we were on the Escape and Bliss from this port, odd numbered decks entered on the right side (facing ship) and even number on the left.   The porters look at your bag tags and send you to the correct terminal. 

• 8 months later...