Silhouette Footstools on Concierge?

We have sailed Concierge class a few times...no footstool! Just read a review stating they had Footstools on Silhouette..(.thinking maybe they had Aft Concierge and didn't state that? ) Personally never thought Concierge was worth the uncharge but might consider it for footstools.....Your Experience? Footstools are SO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE!!! Thanks!

We have had them when we were in Concierge, Silhouette, Equinox and Constellation thought it was listed as a perk but just checked and not showing as one. I would be disappointed if we do not have one on our next cruise. Hopefully they have not done away with them.

Well, I hope we get some very current input on this....I am considering switching our cabin from 1C to Concierge BUT ONLY for footstools... $120 more for footstools....am I crazy? I would be livid if I paid the $$$ and didnt get the stools...don't think any of the other perks of CC are worth it...love Celebrity but those CC afternoon apps are nasty!

Well, I hope we get some very current input on this....I am considering switching our cabin from 1C to Concierge BUT ONLY for footstools... $120 more for footstools....am I crazy? I would be livid if I paid the $$$ and didnt get the stools...don't think any of the other perks of CC are worth it...love Celebrity but those CC afternoon apps are nasty!

Yes, on the Silhouette you'll definitely have foot stools.

• 2 months later...

I am interested whether there is a definitive answer to the opening question regarding footstools. I know the post was specific to Silhouette but I expect it to be the same on all the Solstice Class.

I have always enjoyed the extra amenity when cruising Concierge Class and was looking forward to enjoying putting my feet up in a few weeks time on my balcony on Eclipse.

But, in my new brochure 2018/19 there is no longer any mention of the footstools.

And on the website, ditto (but then what does the website know anyway;p !!!).

If they are no longer provided when I embark I think maybe I will ask for one and see what happens. Possibly there is a cupboard somewhere full of footstools.

Will anyone recently on the Eclipse comment on this, please? Thanks

I am interested whether there is a definitive answer to the opening question regarding footstools. I know the post was specific to Silhouette but I expect it to be the same on all the Solstice Class.

I have always enjoyed the extra amenity when cruising Concierge Class and was looking forward to enjoying putting my feet up in a few weeks time on my balcony on Eclipse.

But, in my new brochure 2018/19 there is no longer any mention of the footstools.

And on the website, ditto (but then what does the website know anyway;p !!!).

If they are no longer provided when I embark I think maybe I will ask for one and see what happens. Possibly there is a cupboard somewhere full of footstools.

Will anyone recently on the Eclipse comment on this, please? Thanks

In December and January my feet were very comfortable on the footstool on my Concierge balcony on Eclipse.

In December and January my feet were very comfortable on the footstool on my Concierge balcony on Eclipse.

Thanks for the input, glad you had the comfort of footstools. I think it may be a recent change as the earlier posts have differing opinions. Hopefully someone just off the Eclipse can help??

Thanks for the input, glad you had the comfort of footstools. I think it may be a recent change as the earlier posts have differing opinions. Hopefully someone just off the Eclipse can help??

Just in case someone from a very recent cruises does not answer your question, you should be confident that if Celebrity eliminated the footstools on the Solstice Class ships that there would at least ten different threads on the elimination.

There have been no reports of the footstools being eliminated.

Enjoy your cruise and the footstools. Besides the extra points IMO it is the best benefit.

Just in case someone from a very recent cruises does not answer your question, you should be confident that if Celebrity eliminated the footstools on the Solstice Class ships that there would at least ten different threads on the elimination.

There have been no reports of the footstools being eliminated.

Enjoy your cruise and the footstools. Besides the extra points IMO it is the best benefit.

Thank you, I hope you are right, and yes the extra points are the best benefit. This thread was started by someone who did not have the stools on their Silhouette cruise.

I recently noticed they are no longer listed as an included Concierge benefit either in the brochure or on their awful website. Rather than start a new thread I did a search and found this one. Maybe it was just a blip, but it seems odd that as they are so popular they are no longer used as a selling point. I hope it is not something that is being taken away in the future.

Thank you, I hope you are right, and yes the extra points are the best benefit. This thread was started by someone who did not have the stools on their Silhouette cruise.

I recently noticed they are no longer listed as an included Concierge benefit either in the brochure or on their awful website. Rather than start a new thread I did a search and found this one. Maybe it was just a blip, but it seems odd that as they are so popular they are no longer used as a selling point. I hope it is not something that is being taken away in the future.

I would take the absence of their mention on the website as just another of many errors on the site. My next cruise leaves from USA. I suspect that if you go to your reservation and click on check in and port information that yours is listed that way as well. I'm pretty sure you'll have footstools whether or not they're on the website.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Have always had them on S class for Concierge or Aqua (and above). Never had them on Aqua on M class - not sure about Concierge as I have not sailed that in awhile but I am guessing not as the reasoning is the size of the balcony which is identical except for the aft facing cabins