New to RCCL. Picture Reviews of Allure?

SJNB

Hi, we are new to RC, however not to cruising. We've sailed with Carnival 5 times and NCL twice, since 2009. We will be going on our first Royal Caribbean cruise in January 2018 on the Allure of the Seas with our 2 and 4 year olds.

We are used to seeing detailed reviews with pictures posted on the Carnival board, but cannot find any for the Allure of the Seas on here.

I am wondering if anyone has any links to reviews they could share especially ones with young children. We have tried searching but no results.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi! When in january? We will be on allure january 7. I dont see lots of canadian here ! ;)

We are sailing on the 28th of January.

My daughter went on Carnival Breeze for honeymoon last November. She went on Oasis of the Seas the sister ship to Allure in dec. 2015. She has also cruised on Independence of Seas and a celebrity ship. She said never again on Carnival (28 year old perspective). She loved Indy and Oasis. The Promenade makes RCCL ships the best as well as flow rider, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, cheapo dad's review is the most intensive look at the Allure that I have seen. Pictures galore!! It is long, but WELL worth the look and the time. I am not sure which itinerary you have...my itinerary is different from his..so just skip the few pages that do not apply to you. Many ideas, and important and interesting info. Enjoy!

• 1 month later...
Hi, we are new to RC, however not to cruising. We've sailed with Carnival 5 times and NCL twice, since 2009. We will be going on our first Royal Caribbean cruise in January 2018 on the Allure of the Seas with our 2 and 4 year olds.

We are used to seeing detailed reviews with pictures posted on the Carnival board, but cannot find any for the Allure of the Seas on here.

I am wondering if anyone has any links to reviews they could share especially ones with young children. We have tried searching but no results.

Thanks in advance

My review of the Allure has over 200 pictures, but is also four years old. Here is a link to my review ...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1928555