Sale on the deluxe beverage package?

I keep reading past posts about there being special sales on the deluxe beverage package. Its showing up in my cruise planner as 55$ per day on the Oasis in August. Is there a chance the price will drop? Im hesitant to buy it until I know its not going to go on sale and become cheaper. Thank you

I keep reading past posts about there being special sales on the deluxe beverage package. Its showing up in my cruise planner as 55$ per day on the Oasis in August. Is there a chance the price will drop? Im hesitant to buy it until I know its not going to go on sale and become cheaper. Thank you

Yes, there's a chance the price will drop. Keep checking.

Also, if you purchase, and the price drops, you can cancel and re-order.

oh wow great advice, thanks!

Maybe you can answer another? The drink limit is 12$ and every cocktail at the british pub seems to be 13$ so I will have to pay 1$ extra for each drink I get there? Are most of the bars like this, where they price the drinks a bit over 12$ to make a buck every time you order a cocktail?

oh wow great advice, thanks!

Maybe you can answer another? The drink limit is 12$ and every cocktail at the british pub seems to be 13$ so I will have to pay 1$ extra for each drink I get there? Are most of the bars like this, where they price the drinks a bit over 12$ to make a buck every time you order a cocktail?

Our experience has been that the drink package limit is the same as the price for the vast majority of "fancy" cocktails.

However, if you do order a drink or glass of wine over the limit, you would have to pay the difference plus 18%.

We were on Oasis last year and my son and his girlfriend purchased the ultimate package. They tried the fancy cocktails offered from most bars, tried the wine flights from Vintages, cocktails of the day from the pool bars, Makers and Cosmo's from the pub and never once were they charged extra. After the second night in MDR the bar runner was at our table several times throughout dinner each night. They also gave the coke tumbler to his daughter to use all week. happy cruising

Yes, there's a chance the price will drop. Keep checking.

Also, if you purchase, and the price drops, you can cancel and re-order.

And hope that when they cancel the drink package the entire cruise doesn't get canceled as well.

Our best price came about 3 weeks before the cruise. With mandatory tip( the 18%) it worked out to $46 a day. I had already booked it so canceled and rebooked. I brought copies of everything and had zero issues. Out cards were stickered and our soda tumblers where left in our room

I just called and I was told there is a 20% discount for pre-booking the drink package and a special promotion that includes free internet for 1 device.

20% discount off of what price or after the 20% discount what is the price? Without prices 20% doesn't mean much.