10 Drink Card on Grandeur

Didn't you just ask this question yesterday? It looks like you had over 20 replies to your question.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No, I just heard about this 10 Drink card option which is different from the deluxe package is see being offered on the website. Someone who did the Canada cruise posted about it but mentioned that they were not sure if it offered on the Bahamas cruise. Sorry for any confusion.

We were on a 5 night Bermuda on Grandeur at the end of May and the 10 drink card appeared on night 2. You never know if they are going to offer the drink card on board or not. I think it depends on how alcohol revenue is going as to whether they offer it or not.

What is the price of the ten drink card? Is it worth it? Does it have limits on the cost of the drink? Also going on the Grandeur the next cruise.

I've seen $69, $75, $79. It has the same limit as the Deluxe Beverage Package.

Yes, the drink card can be used for multiple people! It even states that on the card. I got mine on a Baltics cruise in May on the Vision. I had looked for it on previous ships with no luck. Mine came to $85 total (with gratuity).

Barbara

• 3 weeks later...

Just back from a 9 day cruise out of Baltimore. The 10 drink card was offered for $79 on the 4th day of the cruise. I bought it and often the card didn't get marked. I only had 10 drinks, but I am not sure if they keep track aside from marking the card (card only got marked 7 times). With gratuity it was about $95 for the card. If you stick with the "drink of the day" - then the prices are similar. I usually got a Long Island Ice Tea and split it w/ a coke for my boyfriend and I. It was listed in the cruise guide that was left in our cabin at night.

You can also bring in your carry-on 2 bottles of wine on board per cabin to drink in your cabin (or dump in your water bottle). As long as you open it yourself and use it in your cabin (or water bottle) there is no additional charge.

We just bought it for $79.00 last week on HOS but after their taxes and service charges it was $92.00 hmmmmmmmmm

The only thing added is 18% gratuity. No taxes and unless you are calling the gratuity "service charges", there are no service charges, either.

You always pay 18% gratuity on drinks, whether you buy them individually, with a package or with a punch card.