Perhaps, it's obivious but WHY won't they install a Keruig coffee maker in a room?

Good point. Even if the cruise lines install Keurig / Nesspresso / illy / De' Longhi machines in the cabins they will never supply proper water in order to brew a decent cup of coffee.

I WILL NOT BREW MY OWN COFFEE WITHOUT FIJI WATER!:mad:

But of course, if I have the drinks package a little shot of Baileys might make the swill palatable.:D

Just a question. Have you ever had someone make coffee for you with and without Fiji water to see if you could tell the difference in a blind tasting test? If not, you might try it.

DON

Just a question. Have you ever had someone make coffee for you with and without Fiji water to see if you could tell the difference in a blind tasting test? If not, you might try it.

DON

Don, I don't have to do a blind taste test. It was a joke. - a ha ha - a wisecrack, a :D. I just used Slidergirl's comments about fiji water. And when I tell a "Why did the chicken cross the road" joke I don't conduct a Mike Wallace, 60 minutes style interview with the chicken beforehand. :D (JOKE)

Don, I don't have to do a blind taste test. It was a joke. - a ha ha - a wisecrack, a :D. I just used Slidergirl's comments about fiji water. And when I tell a "Why did the chicken cross the road" joke I don't conduct a Mike Wallace, 60 minutes style interview with the chicken beforehand. :D (JOKE)

Some people take us so seriously... He!! ,I made my coffee this morning with good old tap water, straight from the silver mines (loaded with good things like antimony, arsenic...). I like some minerals with my coffee ;)

Some people take us so seriously... He!! ,I made my coffee this morning with good old tap water, straight from the silver mines (loaded with good things like antimony, arsenic...). I like some minerals with my coffee ;)

OOH, I love arsenic!. That metallic taste pairs so well with a Tim Horton's dark roast blend. (No joke, I'm being deadly serious (do I really need to put a smiley here?)). But the one I love the best is the uranium in my tap water. It gives me a nice glow after my first coffee in the morning. :D And after three coffees I'm literally incandescent! :D:D

Edited by DirtyDawg

OOH, I love arsenic!. That metallic taste pairs so well with a Tim Horton's dark roast blend. (No joke, I'm being deadly serious (do I really need to put a smiley here?)). But the one I love the best is the uranium in my tap water. It gives me a nice glow after my first coffee in the morning. :D And after three coffees I'm literally incandescent! :D:D

My town water really does come from the old mines. Every time the EPA raises the minimum acceptable level of some of those minerals, the town has to spend money to upgrade the filtration facility. Then, they paid millions to install a little pipeline from the nearest reservoir and pay millions for some water rights so that they can blend the mine water with river water. It helps, but it still has that mineral taste. The bottled water delivery service does a brisk business in town! If I go out to dinner, I never get tap water, I'll pay for bottled. At least it doesn't smell/taste of sulphur - where I grew up we had that issue.

I love to try different coffee wherever I go. On a cruise, I'll make a cup in the room if it's available; otherwise, I'll head down to the nearest place that makes small-batch coffee for my morning fix.