WOW bands question

Sailing in the anthem on Thursday and i was wondering what the process is to get the WOW bands? I cannot find anything about it from the RCCL site. Anyone know how i can get one?

Guest Services.

Are the WOW bands waterproof ? Pool & shower with no problem ? I should know, but I'm sorry I don't.

Thanks.

Yes. I kept it on at the beach. The only time I took it off was to shower and during bed time.

From what I understand, if your on the pool deck and have the deluxe drink package, you have to take off the band and give it to the server? Do you have to do that with your seapass as well? Getting on the Harmony at the end of the month and wanted to figure out which is better. Also, what is the charge to get one?

From what I understand, if your on the pool deck and have the deluxe drink package, you have to take off the band and give it to the server? Do you have to do that with your seapass as well? Getting on the Harmony at the end of the month and wanted to figure out which is better. Also, what is the charge to get one?

Depends on the server, some servers will bring the machine up to you, others will need your band. You dont need the seapass and card at teh same time, one or the other is fine.

There is a 5 dollar upcharge if you're not in a suite, this was on Anthem.

Other than it's new technology, what is the Benefit of this over the SeaPass Card, other than it's "wearable", which I can do with a Lanyard for my Card.

That's all, nothing to wear or put in your pocket.

But they're not "Free" on Harmony, correct? I thought I read they're $4.95? I see little advantage, but then, I'm not the most technically enlightened, lol.

I believe they are "free" for GS and better suite guests and $4.95 for others.

I believe they are "free" for GS and better suite guests and $4.95 for others.

Thanks Bob!

I get the convenience, I'll have to investigate CC a bit more. If it means taking it off to get a Drink at Venues, I see little value in taking Off a "watch like" device each and every time, I partake in my favorite Beverage.

Thanks Bob!

I get the convenience, I'll have to investigate CC a bit more. If it means taking it off to get a Drink at Venues, I see little value in taking Off a "watch like" device each and every time, I partake in my favorite Beverage.

On both the Quantum & Anthem I simply went near the cash register where the bartender scanned the band. It was convenient in getting in/out of room especially if you have your hands full with food, drinks, etc.. Very handy when I jog as I don't have to worry about losing my sea pass, which has happened to me on more than one occasion.

Also, left my sea pass in the temperature control slot to maintain air conditioning while away.