Majesty of the Sea

Does anyone know why Majesty Is doing Late boarding on July 10th ??Royal Caribbean said maintenance? Boarding starts at 5.30 I would say a little late . They are offering everyone 25.00 on board credit doesn't seem right to me .

Hope they get on soon and with $25 OBC, that can be a couple of drinks...or more!

We got the same message about our July 10th departure:

Hello, this is Royal Caribbean International with important information about your Majesty of the Seas departing on Monday, July 10, 2017.

The ship needs to conduct important maintenance while in port, which must take place without any guests onboard. As a result, check-in will now take place between 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM. We kindly ask that you arrive at the cruise terminal after 5:30 PM. There will be no impact to your cruise's itinerary.

To offset lunch expenses that you may have encountered because of this delay, we will be adding a $25 onboard credit per guest to your onboard account on day two of your cruise.

This is my fifth cruise but I've never heard of this happening. Seems like they would schedule maintenance on a routine basis so as not to interfere with cruises. I suppose they would lose money that way! Really bummed about losing half a day on the ship and having to make changes to our travel to the port.

My neighbor does check in for Oasis and Majesty. She said she will be working a longer day that day, due to the regular scheduled pipe cleaning. Majesty is an older ship, which needs to have these scheduled on a regular basis.

My neighbor does check in for Oasis and Majesty. She said she will be working a longer day that day, due to the regular scheduled pipe cleaning. Majesty is an older ship, which needs to have these scheduled on a regular basis.

As I get older I need to have my pipes cleaned more often too. :D

As I get older I need to have my pipes cleaned more often too. :D

Any idea in past if they finish early can we get on?

Will rooms be ready or is crew asked to leave ship too?

If we arrive at noon, will it be comfortable to wait. Latest our shuttle runs is noon

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app