Norwegian Cruise Consultants consistently give wrong info!

raea416

I have found on multiple occasions now, that our PCC is flat out giving me the wrong information When I explain this to him, he just argues with me. I am unable to book shows and I'm less than 90 days out. He tells me my room 11312 on escape does not have "bathroom with a view" when any info I can find says it does. Does anyone have a PCC who knows what they are talking about and is somewhat helpful? I just want to talk to someone who actually understands the product they are working for.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cruise Critic rules forbid naming PCC's or travel agents. Just use the regular 800 number and circumvent your PCC or request a new one. IF you are less than 90 days out and can't make reservations they are probably sold out for online reservations. A certain percentage are held back for on board bookings.

Was in 11312 a few weeks ago on the Escape ...certainly does have a beautiful view from the bathroom windows

Thanks! I watched YouTube videos as well that confirmed. I can't wait! I digress now...what is the closest bar?

You gotta remember that PCCs get paid less than some fast food workers. When you ask a question, they type it into their customer service system (google it) and read you want their system responds with (right or wrong). If you know better, then why ask the question.

Thanks! I watched YouTube videos as well that confirmed. I can't wait! I digress now...what is the closest bar?

Hop down 3 decks to 8...The bar between Modernos and Cagney's...only thing is that it doesn't open until about 4:30 in the afternoon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You gotta remember that PCCs get paid less than some fast food workers. When you ask a question, they type it into their customer service system (google it) and read you want their system responds with (right or wrong). If you know better, then why ask the question.

Fair enough. I had to ask the question because I'm in a Haven suite 84 days out and still unable to make any entertainment reservations. It's unavailable and has never been available online.

Yes, in fact yesterday I called about why my e-docs aren't ready 25 days till cruise..He said there was a technical issue. When I called the tech department, they gave me a different answer.. Carnival is much better..plus they watch for prices drops (and on NCL there isn't any anymore)

I have found on multiple occasions now, that our PCC is flat out giving me the wrong information When I explain this to him, he just argues with me. I am unable to book shows and I'm less than 90 days out. He tells me my room 11312 on escape does not have "bathroom with a view" when any info I can find says it does. Does anyone have a PCC who knows what they are talking about and is somewhat helpful? I just want to talk to someone who actually understands the product they are working for.

They were asking in their first post about finding an alternate PCC, I'm guessing one that will give them correct answers. As GC pointed out, probably just best to ask here but for the folks who don't know about CC and get wrong answers to find out differently once on the ship can't be a good thing.

They were asking in their first post about finding an alternate PCC, I'm guessing one that will give them correct answers. As GC pointed out, probably just best to ask here but for the folks who don't know about CC and get wrong answers to find out differently once on the ship can't be a good thing.

Thanks for having my back. Feeling a little beat up...I mean I don't think it's too much to ask for correct info.

And as follow up, I called and spoke with a different person who cannot figure out the problem and neither can her manager...I was given the number to the concierge desk so will call there to see if I have any luck!

Hop down 3 decks to 8...The bar between Modernos and Cagney's...only thing is that it doesn't open until about 4:30 in the afternoon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your help!

Fair enough. I had to ask the question because I'm in a Haven suite 84 days out and still unable to make any entertainment reservations. It's unavailable and has never been available online.

Bottom line is that no one on CC can fix your broken reservation. Get whoever answers the phone to transfer you to tech support whose job it is to fix broken reservations.

The challenge is that there equally bad information and advice here on CC. The last thing you want is for someone's cruise experience gets ruined because they show up and say "some guy on CC said...."

For example the person asking about not being able to make reservations at Day 83. The correct advice is to not deal with PCCs and get them to transfer you to NCL Tech Support who deal with broken reservations. A PCC does not have the skill or system access required to fix something that is broken (for whatever reason).

I found this funny! Who needs a view from their bathroom?? 😂😂

There are 2 different configurations for that stateroom type. One type (B) has the master bathroom overlooking the balcony and the other type (A) has the master bedroom overlooking the balcony with a 2nd access door to the balcony.

The OP wanted configuration B which is only on decks 11 and 14 for Escape.

I found this funny! Who needs a view from their bathroom?? [emoji23][emoji23]

Haha, I mean I don't neeed it...but I usually sit out on the deck when pulling into port. Figure this way I can shower and kill 2 birds with one stone!

There are 2 different configurations for that stateroom type. One type (B) has the master bathroom overlooking the balcony and the other type (A) has the master bedroom overlooking the balcony with a 2nd access door to the balcony.

The OP wanted configuration B which is only on decks 11 and 14 for Escape.

Gotcha! 👍

I found this rather naïve. Who needs anything on a ship? Who needs to cruise at all?

What was your point, exactly?

I just found it silly that someone needed a "view" from a bathroom!! 😂😂

But since I posted that, someone clarified that the poster was just actually wanting to know the configuration of their cabin.

But I still think a view from a bathroom is funny! 😂

I found this funny! Who needs a view from their bathroom?? [emoji23][emoji23]

I do!

Was in Epic Deluxe Owners Suite in March. Large tub in windows in the forward. My first bath in 60 years overlooking a vast blue blanket of ocean.

Spoiled for life!

I do!

Was in Epic Deluxe Owners Suite in March. Large tub in windows in the forward. My first bath in 60 years overlooking a vast blue blanket of ocean.

Spoiled for life!...

The 2BR suites on the Jewel class have a shower with full glass view to the ocean. It really is cool. And from the sinks you can look sideways across the tub to the ocean as well. Again, really sweet suite.