Does anyone now a 7 night Caribbean cruise that goes to all these places?

CatsinShow

You cannot count nautical miles in the same way you would measure distance from driving...

No, but looking at a map you can measure the direct route (close to what the ship will do). FYI, a nautical mile is about 1.15 times a statute mile.

Looking at a map should have shown you those 3 islands would be impossible to do in 7 days.

By looking at a map, one would think that Texas is larger than Alaska and that Hawaii is much closer to the the continental US than it is. Well I'm done on this forum since I don't even cruise frequently. Cruisecritic should be named cruise*******-much more fitting to the type of people on here.

Tortola

Bonaire

St. CroiX

????????????????

Thanks

In calendar year 2018, there are only fourteen 7-night cruises sailing to St. Croix; 5 on the Celebrity Summit and 9 on the Jewel of the Seas. None of these fourteen cruises go to either Tortola or Bonaire.

OPs best choice, if snorkeling is the desired out come is to take a Western Caribbean cruise. I'm not sure why the snorkeling board would suggest Tortola and St. Croix for snorkeling as neither of those islands has what I consider very good snorkeling. Much better on Roatan, and in Belize and Cozumel is not too bad either.

If Tortola and St. Croix are on the wish list a land based vacation in the USVI with day trips to the BVI is the most logical way to accomplish that feat.

Tortola

Bonaire

St. CroiX

????????????????

Thanks

This cruise is as close as you're likely to come: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/7NightSouthernCaribbeanCruise-FR07D211?currencyCode=USD&sCruiseType=CO&sailDate=03%2F03%2F2019

It's a 7 nighter that sails out of San Juan. Its first stop is Bonaire, after a sea day. It then goes to Aruba and Curacao, then another sea day takes it to St. Maarten before heading back to sunny San Juan.

That itinerary proves that they could get to all three ports in 7 days if there was demand for them. But Tortola and St. Croix aren't nearly as popular as cruise stops as nearby St. Thomas, while Bonaire is mostly overshadowed by Aruba. BTW, I happen to like Bonaire and St. Croix. I haven't been to Tortola, but I'm sure I'll make it there sometime.

Here's another alternative: https://www.celebritycruises.com/spa/#/itinerary-details?packageID=SM11D012&sDT=2017-12-12&cCD=CO&aCB=false

This one again starts from San Juan and takes up 11 days. But it goes to St. Croix and Bonaire (and St. Thomas). You can find a ferry to Tortola from St. Thomas if you want one.

Here's another alternative: https://www.celebritycruises.com/spa/#/itinerary-details?packageID=SM11D012&sDT=2017-12-12&cCD=CO&aCB=false

This one again starts from San Juan and takes up 11 days. But it goes to St. Croix and Bonaire (and St. Thomas). You can find a ferry to Tortola from St. Thomas if you want one.

A ferry from St. Thomas to Tortola is an ordeal. Plan on 10 hours plus, and it requires a passport, and clearing customs twice , on Tortola, and then on St. John on the way back. Only do this if you are overnighting on St. Thomas.

A ferry from St. Thomas to Tortola is an ordeal. Plan on 10 hours plus, and it requires a passport, and clearing customs twice , on Tortola, and then on St. John on the way back. Only do this if you are overnighting on St. Thomas.

I didn't know this. Thanks for informing us. I'm still struggling with how, if the experience is so time consuming, the ferries themselves seem fairly popular.