Does anyone now a 7 night Caribbean cruise that goes to all these places?

CatsinShow

Bonaire is usually on a southern Caribbean route given that it is off the coast of South America, whereas Tortola and St. Croix are Virgin Islands. That would be a long cruise (as far as Caribbean cruises go) or maybe a back to back (eastern and southern Caribbean) if they exist with those ports. Bonaire hosts large cruise ships but I think only smaller ships visit Tortola and I don't even remember seeing St. Croix as a port. You might check the Caribbean ports of call board.

Good luck and if you make it to Bonaire don't miss the snorkeling!

*************.com allows you to input up to 4 "must see" ports in their "custom search" feature. I tried your three and got nothing. HAL typically offers southern/western cruises that cover a lot of ports down there, but they are often 14 or 21 day trips. Good luck. As Capriccio posted, if you are into snorkeling, don't miss Bonaire.

*************.com allows you to input up to 4 "must see" ports in their "custom search" feature. I tried your three and got nothing. HAL typically offers southern/western cruises that cover a lot of ports down there, but they are often 14 or 21 day trips. Good luck. As Capriccio posted, if you are into snorkeling, don't miss Bonaire.

what website? it shows up as all *****

The asterisks show up when someone puts in a link to a travel agency. We're not supposed to mention specific travel agencies on here.

Getting back to the OP's question, I don't think such a cruise exists. The Princess cruise we went on last year went to Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao. It was great, but 8 days long instead of 7. The only mainstream cruise line I see going to St. Croix on a week-long cruise is Celebrity on its southern Caribbean sailings from San Juan.

Bonaire is usually on a southern Caribbean route given that it is off the coast of South America, whereas Tortola and St. Croix are Virgin Islands. That would be a long cruise (as far as Caribbean cruises go) or maybe a back to back (eastern and southern Caribbean) if they exist with those ports. Bonaire hosts large cruise ships but I think only smaller ships visit Tortola and I don't even remember seeing St. Croix as a port. You might check the Caribbean ports of call board.

Good luck and if you make it to Bonaire don't miss the snorkeling!

NCL's Breakaway, not exactly small, calls on Tortola.

Tortola

Bonaire

St. CroiX

????????????????

Thanks

This one is 10 nights, and doesn't have Bonaire. I'm quite sure the exact itinerary you want doesn't exist.

https://www.hollandamerica.com/details?webItineraryIdForAudit=C8E10A&fromSearchVacation=true&guestsCount=2&voyageCode=E823&selectedMeta=Interior&shipId=VE

Sorry - you are out of luck. I went on a site which cannot be mentioned here - there is no such cruise. Was this a serious request - if it was, let me know and I will do some research to find two cruises - either back to back or with a day or so in between - which would get you there.

Now, how about a ten day (or less) itinerary which stops in Seattle, Singapore, and Valletta, Malta.

If

I got to all of those ports on a Lindblad itinerary that doesn't exist anymore. It was over 10 years ago. We embarked on Antigua and disembarked on Barbados. Some of the other small ship lines might be doing a similar cruise, though. Just know, it won't be 7 days. It will be more like 2 weeks.

Tortola

Bonaire

St. CroiX

????????????????

Thanks

As others have noted, there is not a 7 day cruise with the 3 ports you specify. I don't think there is any cruise with those ports. I checked a site with a good search engine. Norwegian Dawn out of San Juan does 11 days with Bonaire and Tortola. I checked cruises up to 14 nights and still could not find the 3 ports together that you prefer.

Tortola

Bonaire

St. CroiX

????????????????

Thanks

Your only possibility might be a luxury cruise, but the distances involved are so great that it is going to be almost impossible to find a seven day cruise that goes to all three. Tortola and St. Croix are close together and easy to do, but it is at least a two day sail each way to Bonaire, and I don't know of any line that makes that trip on a short cruise.

Keep in mind that not a lot of ships stop at St. Croix.

Don't think that you will find a seven night trip from the states. 10-14 nights maybe.

I did a quick check and Norwegian and Celebrity catch 2 of your ports but they are 10 and 11 nights and they sail out of San Juan.

Edited by clackey

Sorry - you are out of luck. I went on a site which cannot be mentioned here - there is no such cruise. Was this a serious request - if it was, let me know and I will do some research to find two cruises - either back to back or with a day or so in between - which would get you there.

Now, how about a ten day (or less) itinerary which stops in Seattle, Singapore, and Valletta, Malta.

If

Eh that was kind of a rude thing to say. Yes, this was serious as I asked about snorkeling spots on the snorkeling forum and tried to narrow ports down. I'm a West Coaster so I'm never really in the Caribbean or the Bahamas, but know that there are a number of islands in each region. I also thought Bermuda was part of the Caribbean. Unfortunately, I am not as smart as you. Have a great night.

There are a couple of things working against you: to hit all of those ports the cruise would need to be a minimum of ten nights. And St. Croix is rarely on cruise ship itineraries. Having said that, all three are terrific places and I would certainly enjoy a cruise that visits all three. Only been to St Croix once but found it charming and very laid back. Tortola is similar in that regard and a trip over to Virgin Gorda to The Baths is an amazing experience! Bonaire is one of the best snorkel spots anywhere. Simply unbelievable!

Eh that was kind of a rude thing to say. Yes, this was serious as I asked about snorkeling spots on the snorkeling forum and tried to narrow ports down. I'm a West Coaster so I'm never really in the Caribbean or the Bahamas, but know that there are a number of islands in each region. I also thought Bermuda was part of the Caribbean. Unfortunately, I am not as smart as you. Have a great night.

I did offer to do serious research to find some combination of back to backs if your highly unlikely combination of ports within a short itinerary was important.

Yes, the response was a little "cheeky", but did it ever occur to you to look at a map before you posted the question to see where those islands are located? I am constantly amazed at how many people who travel have no idea of where countries are located. :D

Yes, the response was a little "cheeky", but did it ever occur to you to look at a map before you posted the question to see where those islands are located? I am constantly amazed at how many people who travel have no idea of where countries are located. :D

Yes I did however I don't know really by looking at a map how far islands in a particular region are from each other. I'm not as smart as you.

Yes I did however I don't know really by looking at a map how far islands in a particular region are from each other. I'm not as smart as you.

Good grief, when I was in school (back when they actually taught useful things!) I learned to read maps and one of the first things you learn is to look at the scale for that particular map, i.e. 1 inch = 100 miles.

Good grief, when I was in school (back when they actually taught useful things!) I learned to read maps and one of the first things you learn is to look at the scale for that particular map, i.e. 1 inch = 100 miles.

You cannot count nautical miles in the same way you would measure distance from driving...

You cannot count nautical miles in the same way you would measure distance from driving...

Of course nautical miles are not the same as statute miles - but quite seriously: anyone old enough to cruise who looks at a map should have some idea of the scale involved - be it expressed in nautical miles, inches, rods or furlongs - otherwise there is little reason to bother picking up the map in the first place.