Diamond vs. Diamond Plus

Wow.... things become clearer and clearer to me.

Troy, despite you being ignored, I am glad you are back. Without you there is less to laugh about.

JC

Not sure who Troy is but find CC boring at times. The biggest complainers seem to be D+. They self rank themselves by points.

At least I keep it interesting. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure who Troy is but find CC boring at times. The biggest complainers seem to be D+. They self rank themselves by points.

At least I keep it interesting. Lol

It does suck having to reinvent an identity. So, Troy died and a new legend is born. Maybe a medium can tell you about your past lives. I think you can find one in this thread....

JC

The secret balconies were there the last time we cruised Oasis. I really enjoyed reading there. Hope I can find another quiet spot in the shade.:cool:

The balconies are still there. The problem is that people now live in them. You could always knock on the door....

Same here. Our 11 year old son is d with his own cruise points. He will be d+ after our cruise in oct, but will be 20 points shy by his own cruise history. Told him he is lucky to have 175 cruise points at the ripe old age of 11!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Yes, they don't really understand that yet. :) I think she still thinks it's normal to go on cruises and go to Disney regularly. :)

;)

You just don't get it do you?

Time to add your new screen name to my ignore list kakak troy. And my list only has three of them on it. Funny you should be two of them. ;)

You know the ole' saying...A leopard can't change its spots. ;)

They only stopped CL on Oasis and Quantum class it is available on other classes at the moment.

I am offended by the monkey insinuation and for your sake you are fortunate i am white.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Well if you are offended I must have hit a nerve and you are the one going after the carrot on a stick dangling in front of you like a monkey. I don´t care what color you are.

But at least we have one thing in common. I´m a strong BREXIT supporter as well and can´t wait until you are finally out.

Bucky wears his tux for every formal night also, he loves it since he never got a chance to dress up much in his career. But this last time on MJ, I just packed one suitcase for the two of us and just took one of his sports coats to wear at formal and at Chef's Table.

Are you taking your tux on MJ?

I find I still bring my tux if it's a trip out of Florida (where I can drive). If I fly, I don't bother anymore (I didn't bring it to Alaska this summer on Princess, for example). It just takes up too much space, especially with the extra pair of shoes. I won't bother on NCL as it's not needed (or Celebrity anymore as well).

Well if you are offended I must have hit a nerve and you are the one going after the carrot on a stick dangling in front of you like a monkey. I don´t care what color you are.

But at least we have one thing in common. I´m a strong BREXIT supporter as well and can´t wait until you are finally out.

I think you mean EEYORE.

Its a donkey that has the stick with the carrot on that he is following.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

We loved the food in the CK. On Lobster night they do it much different than in MDR. It was great but they will bring you tails same as MDR if you wish.

How do they do the lobsters in coastal kitchen ?

You just don't get it do you?

Time to add your new screen name to my ignore list kakak troy. And my list only has three of them on it. Funny you should be two of them. ;)

OMG, I knew something was ringing a bell just could not place it. Thanks for solving that mystery for me.

2-1/2 hours later the Ratatouile is approaching the end zone. About to put the rack of lamb on the barbecue for finishing, they have been swimming in the sous vide while I cooked Julia Child's Ratatouile. If I had to be a vegan that would be my choice. Pain to make, but yummy, especially with fresh summer veggies.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Wellington/i-f4DsTDn/0/e2572704/M/IMG_0320-M.jpg

JC